Tears Gator Tears

Can’t even get worked up about that one. He either doesn’t know the nuances of all of that, specifically Mario’s HC record or is willfully ignoring it. He said it best, Mario had win percentage of 73% in a P5. He struggled at FIU but he was only 35 in his first HC roll for a team that was the worst and had just moved up in classification. Ultimately his record is 62-60 but that doesn’t tell the full story.
I mean there’s Belichek at Cleveland and Belichek at New England. Not saying we have the college equivalent of Belichek but it’s certainly possible to come back from a first stint, in a different situation and succeed where you have the tools, organization and benefit of prior experience.

Advertisement
Just an FYI programming note as a regular poster there SwampGoon81 aka SwampPoon81- started a new account under a new name for reasons… well….

4CA84BA7-00FB-4ED8-ACA2-B78FE39AAC9B.jpeg
A1160D9D-66DF-41EF-A369-5BC8E2F9FA69.jpeg
3395EDE8-E8B4-475D-A0AE-F553930B4EF7.jpeg
051C5571-FACB-48D1-8D32-FB69EDF65807.jpeg
6494361F-90F1-4BA8-9EC7-E961DBBC6183.jpeg

RVA, how the **** do you keep all those tards straight? You know who is who and who becomes whoelse. It's impressive but it worries me.

Please tell me their site comes with some kind of magazine like those soap opera digests at the supermarket checkout.
Don’t mess with RVA, he’s the metadata savant…

Advertisement
Just an FYI programming note as a regular poster there SwampGoon81 aka SwampPoon81- started a new account under a new name for reasons… well….

View attachment 203127View attachment 203126View attachment 203129View attachment 203128View attachment 203130

I know its gator tears, but I'm not about to let that Barry Sanders slander go. Sanders is in the NFL HoF and won the Heisman after the greatest season by a college running back. With Larry Coker as his OC too!

I mean there’s Belichek at Cleveland and Belichek at New England. Not saying we have the college equivalent of Belichek but it’s certainly possible to come back from a first stint, in a different situation and succeed where you have the tools, organization and benefit of prior experience.

Aye.

The inverse works the same way.

Howard Schnellenberger after leaving UM - NEVER even approached the success he developed here.

JJ's bosses were both azzholes HERE - and at Dallas - and he somehow rose above it all.

Erickson won two here - and NEVER again even approached the successes he had here.

Butch Davis - like the others - NEVER again even approached the successes he had here.

Miami is a magical place for clever, hard working coaches.

Just watch. The magic . . .

Aye.

The inverse works the same way.

Howard Schnellenberger after leaving UM - NEVER even approached the success he developed here.

JJ's bosses were both azzholes HERE - and at Dallas - and he somehow rose above it all.

Erickson won two here - and NEVER again even approached the successes he had here.

Butch Davis - like the others - NEVER again even approached the successes he had here.

Miami is a magical place for clever, hard working coaches.

Just watch. The magic . . .
Very true. By the way, speaking of Butch, how’s one of the true all-time greats here- @Cane Dynasty doing?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back