Tears Gator Tears

Why can’t people wrap their heads around the fact that Miami isn’t some huge state school where huge amounts of their alums stay in the state.
It’s more than that. Nobody cares about UF/FSU except for their fans. With the exception of UM fans, EVERYBODY hates Miami. That’s a brand.. it pulls eyeballs to TVs and asses in seats.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Help me out here…^^^this **** ain’t real?!…I mean..OBVIOUSLY it’s not “real”, but Uif tweeted this out as if it were real???? If so, this is pathetic….and funnier danna motherfcker🤣🤣🤣

J Hersh is a UF fan who’s just taking a light jab at Marco and Chad Wilson (him and Chad iirc) had some not so nice words/tweets exchanged a year or so ago

That’s Marco pic is from the A&M game when the white WR was Mossing him and they/he phtotshopped Pearsall in it

Advertisement
J Hersh is a UF fan who’s just taking a light jab at Marco and Chad Wilson (him and Chad iirc) had some not so nice words/tweets exchanged a year or so ago

That’s Marco pic is from the A&M game when the white WR was Mossing him and they/he phtotshopped Pearsall in it
First and foremost **** you for being a gator fan.

Secondly it’s WILD the amount of people in here who don’t understand jokes, memes, jests, jabs. I can’t tell if it’s an IQ thing or an Asperger’s thing.

First and foremost **** you for being a gator fan.

Secondly it’s WILD the amount of people in here who don’t understand jokes, memes, jests, jabs. I can’t tell if it’s an IQ thing or an Asperger’s thing.
Having absolutely no context for the meme, because I don't follow UF issues, I absolutely believed that UF fans would be dumb enough to believe that tweet was legitimate.

I guess your IQ is just larger since you're well-versed in UF news/memes and the rest of this UM board isn't.

:)

Yea this one to keep an eye on. Another one that HAD some rumblings was our longest commit, Aaron Gates, entertaining Michigan HARD after his OV there in June but he said he’s locked in with UF but we’ll see. A HS junior (now senior obviously) who’s stayed committed through a coaching change always are candidates to bolt

Advertisement
Yea this one to keep an eye on. Another one that HAD some rumblings was our longest commit, Aaron Gates, entertaining Michigan HARD after his OV there in June but he said he’s locked in with UF but we’ll see. A HS junior (now senior obviously) who’s stayed committed through a coaching change always are candidates to bolt
We probably should at least make a run at Gates, because if he does eventually bolt gator fans will find a way to blame Miami anyway. All joking aside, losing Denson to bama would be a kick in the gut for Billy. Do they even need him?

We probably should at least make a run at Gates, because if he does eventually bolt gator fans will find a way to blame Miami anyway. All joking aside, losing Denson to bama would be a kick in the gut for Billy. Do they even need him?
No, but I bet coach Cristobal called Saban and gave him a great idea to metaphorically wedgie Napier like they did in the old days. Blame Miami for this one too gents.

:)

1659886605929.gif

Advertisement

Can’t even get worked up about that one. He either doesn’t know the nuances of all of that, specifically Mario’s HC record or is willfully ignoring it. He said it best, Mario had win percentage of 73% in a P5. He struggled at FIU but he was only 35 in his first HC roll for a team that was the worst and had just moved up in classification. Ultimately his record is 62-60 but that doesn’t tell the full story.

Can’t even get worked up about that one. He either doesn’t know the nuances of all of that, specifically Mario’s HC record or is willfully ignoring it. He said it best, Mario had win percentage of 73% in a P5. He struggled at FIU but he was only 35 in his first HC roll for a team that was the worst and had just moved up in classification. Ultimately his record is 62-60 but that doesn’t tell the full story.
All that matters now is the record he accumulates from September onwards. Let UFAG keep obsessing over us. Can't wait to see them get cucked by UGA and others.

Advertisement
Back