Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

Once again, here we have it. Evidentiary proof that the Gaytor fans just make ****e up, repeat it to one another, and then it becomes a mythological fact.

"The commitment article with quotes". Yeah, I don't know how to say this any other way. THEY JUST LIED ABOUT THAT. No article exists. If it had been "accidentally leaked", we are supposed to believe that no Gaytor fan snapshotted it or copy-pasted it? Good lord, we have Miami fans who snapshotted AND ordered the new adidas UltraBoost that ****'s Sporting Goods prematurely released before they pulled it off their website, yet we are supposed to believe that no Gaytor fan actually has photographic proof of this accidental Dijon commit article? Bullsh!te.

And the substance of the article? "Yeah, man, it had QUOTES and everything." How? Most pre-baked news stories that I've ever seen recycle old quotes like "I loved Hogtown the moment I got off the 747 direct flight from New York City" or something else vague that was uttered weeks previously. Yes, recruits make THEIR OWN commitment videos in advance, but nobody calls up all the internet writers to give them quotes in advance of committing. That's why it usually takes those beat writers a day or two to post ANOTHER article that features an interview with the new commit.

All of the stuff that the Gaytor fans have repeated to one another is false. It just is. And does Balake Alderman step up DURING the controversy to throw cold water on the fire? **** no. But a week or two later, Balake has all the (belated) answers. Yeah, the article had NO QUOTES. Which makes perfect sense, but still makes you wonder why Balake waited weeks to share this intel, which is not exactly senstive or timing-constrained.

I've described this process of Gaytor myth-building before, but we have even more proof of it. I'm sure if anyone cared to trace this falsehood back to its source, it would involve some random Gaytor porster making one unsupported claim, but it's the self-delusion and gullibility that is particularly striking. And there are a few types of self-delusion, this one is a funny one. This is the self-delusion that makes a normally skeptical Gaytor porster suspend logic and analysis to swalllow the Gaytor lie hook-line-and-sinker. "Wait, I've read that that there is a commitment article with quotes so many times, and I sooooo want to believe it, therefore I am going to accept it as fact even though it makes no sense at all and completely deviates from the normal type of commitment article."

Gaytor Logicz. You hate to see it. But then you love to see it...

FM is undersized at 330lbs???? Not everyone can be 410lbs like that DL of theirs.

You mean the guy who was the "Best DT in Florida" on Signing Day, and the one they are now fat-shaming on their own boards?

I'm just counting the days until we play the Gaytors again, when the Gaytor porsters will be telling us about how Mauigoa is an overweight, out-of-shape bust.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going to be interesting see them spin losing to Utah in about a month. All we have heard since Mario took over was how losing to Utah shows how bad a coach he is so what is that going to say about UF when they lose.

Utah is much better this season. And everyone knows teams arent ready the first game of the season. And these games dont count the same. And Billy is still trying to get his guys in. And the air the first week of Spetember ain't right. And...

Going to be interesting see them spin losing to Utah in about a month. All we have heard since Mario took over was how losing to Utah shows how bad a coach he is so what is that going to say about UF when they lose.
I know. This is the same Utah team that would have beaten Taint if they didn't have a secondary comprised of ALL safeties, running back, and only one corner (who shouldn't have been playing due to injury) available.

Just typing this reminds me of how much I hate Taint, even more than UF...barely.

Utah will have the continuity advantage that’s for sure. Quarterback returning and a strong run game. Ufag is thin in the trenches on defense. I expect Utah to be able to run and go play action

Advertisement
Once again, here we have it. Evidentiary proof that the Gaytor fans just make ****e up, repeat it to one another, and then it becomes a mythological fact.

"The commitment article with quotes". Yeah, I don't know how to say this any other way. THEY JUST LIED ABOUT THAT. No article exists. If it had been "accidentally leaked", we are supposed to believe that no Gaytor fan snapshotted it or copy-pasted it? Good lord, we have Miami fans who snapshotted AND ordered the new adidas UltraBoost that ****'s Sporting Goods prematurely released before they pulled it off their website, yet we are supposed to believe that no Gaytor fan actually has photographic proof of this accidental Dijon commit article? Bullsh!te.

And the substance of the article? "Yeah, man, it had QUOTES and everything." How? Most pre-baked news stories that I've ever seen recycle old quotes like "I loved Hogtown the moment I got off the 747 direct flight from New York City" or something else vague that was uttered weeks previously. Yes, recruits make THEIR OWN commitment videos in advance, but nobody calls up all the internet writers to give them quotes in advance of committing. That's why it usually takes those beat writers a day or two to post ANOTHER article that features an interview with the new commit.

All of the stuff that the Gaytor fans have repeated to one another is false. It just is. And does Balake Alderman step up DURING the controversy to throw cold water on the fire? **** no. But a week or two later, Balake has all the (belated) answers. Yeah, the article had NO QUOTES. Which makes perfect sense, but still makes you wonder why Balake waited weeks to share this intel, which is not exactly senstive or timing-constrained.

I've described this process of Gaytor myth-building before, but we have even more proof of it. I'm sure if anyone cared to trace this falsehood back to its source, it would involve some random Gaytor porster making one unsupported claim, but it's the self-delusion and gullibility that is particularly striking. And there are a few types of self-delusion, this one is a funny one. This is the self-delusion that makes a normally skeptical Gaytor porster suspend logic and analysis to swalllow the Gaytor lie hook-line-and-sinker. "Wait, I've read that that there is a commitment article with quotes so many times, and I sooooo want to believe it, therefore I am going to accept it as fact even though it makes no sense at all and completely deviates from the normal type of commitment article."

Gaytor Logicz. You hate to see it. But then you love to see it...
I love this analysis. And we are right in the middle of some more interesting gator myth building. They don’t see how Utah could come to the swamp at night and not instantly **** their pants in fear. I mean, they have built this myth that they have the kost electric game day experience in all of college football, in spite of NOBODY ever listing hogtown as one of the great places to play. I mean, holy crap, national writers have even talked about the va tech night game experience. But they have the singular greatest experience in all of college football, and they all believe it

Advertisement

Classic example of being right, overall, but getting it wrong with some details. There’s this myth out there among the CFB pundits that no one comes to our games. That myth is courtesy of Yahoo Sports and every other third rate rag that ran weekly stories on our attendance from 2011-2015. In reality, for the size of our school and the product we’ve been putting on the field, our attendance isn’t bad. The list below, back from 2019, shows us at #35, right behind Oregon and in front of about 80 other schools.

Do we need to have better attendance? Yes. Will we have better attendance when we start winning? Yes. Are we at the bottom of the P5? Not even close.

https://collegefootballnews.com/201...-no-1-130-2019-cfn-five-year-program-analysis

@RVACane this 4 part piece makes me hate Mullen even MORE

What was your reaction, and that of your teammates when Mullen said that the Oklahoma game was basically a practice game?

Wells: Come on man, if you’re a coach and you’re coaching, not even just a coach. If you’re a person and you’re doing something, you’re going to put your all into it right? You’re going to try your best no matter what.

I’m going to show somebody, “Man this is what we do.” You’re at the University of Florida talking about a “Practice game?” You’re telling us off the rip that you don’t believe in us.

So, that’s how it was. They didn’t believe in us. But I’m not going to say them. I’m going to say him. There are some raw coaches on that staff, that staff was raw. I think they couldn’t be themselves because of who was running the show. They couldn’t be themselves and that sh*t showed.

Advertisement
Back