Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
He’s been posting in there with permission at a minimum. He could actually be a staph member as someone said.

True. Everything up until now has been OK, but nooooowwwwww he can't reveal his identity, because Jaden Rashada?

View attachment 192100
Yup lol. Even if this is true it doesn't really matter it's not like there is a salary cap. If John Ruiz wants to be team owner and purchase all the top players then so be it 😂 I'm definitely not complaining. We spent the last 20 years being cheap I'm glad we're finally outbidding teams
I thought colleges in Florida weren't allowed to negotiate NIL deals directly with recruits? I know some shadier states have allowed that, but it's a big no-no in Florida?

So why is our Chick-Fil-A tycoon telling us that Napier is breaking state law?

I don’t give a sh*t honestly what his NiL deal is and if he’s getting that which I doubt good for him and his family!

We’ve sat back watched for 15 plus years kids from down here get bags under the table. They might have loved Miami but we we’re notoriously cheap. Now these schools that did this are crying . Fu*k em

We also were cheap and had crappy staffs. Not anymore! We have a legit staff that can compete with anyone in the country. Many many people that follow college football have always said “if Miami gets off their wallets watch out!” We’re seeing the beginning…

Just like Bennie Blades said in the first U documentary… “ all these schools did this for years the problem is we were the ones that weren’t supposed to be”

Advertisement
Wonder how May transfer rule would affect them with having to sit out a year. Total dïck move if it cost them a year when he could’ve cut them after camp

Yeah, but I would imagine that "my coach cut me" would be a valid reason for the NCAA to grant a post-May 31st waiver.

Corey Raymond on the floor of Mario's office wanting in now...

200w.gif

mac-gruber-suck.gif

macgruber-tell-me-what-you-want-me-to-****.gif

Advertisement
Why did they think it was worth giving a P5 guy a 7 year contract? The yearly is a reach as well but whatever, you believe in the guy but why the 7 years? Make him prove it.
Because he was on Saban’s staff, once upon a time. A coach that’s been blessed by St. Saban is worth $20million off the rip. BEFORE any other negotiations. Yeen heard? 🤣😂🤣

Advertisement
Because he was on Saban’s staff, once upon a time. A coach that’s been blessed by St. Saban is worth $20million off the rip. BEFORE any other negotiations. Yeen heard? 🤣😂🤣

Gaytors can't figure this out...

---FIRED at Clemson
---THREE position coaching jobs with a tenure of 1 year each
---NO Power 5 head coaching experience

+++BUT BUT BUT, he was a position coach for Saban for a few years, when Mario got him a bunch of SoFla recruits...

YOU'RE HIRED!!!

Advertisement
Dead serious though...is he an upgrade over Addae? Factor in his salary and age. Idk. Probably slightly but I'd say it's closer than at first glance.

You may very well be right...a few more months of Corey Raymond hanging out with Billy Gaypier might just give him the yips, and then he'll never be the same...

"Yeah, I once coached *%&$#, don't come here, my head coach doesn't know what he's doing, C0CKSVCK, MOTHERFVCK..."

Corey Raymond's going to develop a bad case of recruiting/coaching Tourette's...

SRGators: (on Napier)

He has total support from the administration...total support...we just don't have a large bucket of NIL money. In today's world it is recruiting for the 3 and most 4 star players. It is not recruiting for most all 5 star players...it is a bidding contest. Coach Napier and his staff are winning the recruiting piece, but they will have a hard time winning a lot of the bidding contests.

Advertisement
Back