Tears Gator Tears

Tim85 said:

Hey SR, thanks for dropping in.

Why isn't there more money for our NIL bucket right now? Just not enough big-time boosters carrying their fair share of the load?

What is their "fair share" of the load? Do they have a responsibility to give money to buy high school athletes? I gave a significant amount last week because I know we are struggling to build that NIL pot. Without it, Coach Napier's hands are somewhat tied. He and his staff are doing a remarkable job recruiting. If it wasn't for NIL, our class would be as good as anyone's in the country. I can assure you, that aside, Rashada, Baxter and McClain all want to be Gators. Again, in my opinion, it is any boosters call whether they want to participate or not with NIL. Certainly not a responsibility.

SMH ---He's perpetuating the myth that everyone wants to be a Gator....

Advertisement
Gaytors can't figure this out...

---FIRED at Clemson
---THREE position coaching jobs with a tenure of 1 year each
---NO Power 5 head coaching experience

+++BUT BUT BUT, he was a position coach for Saban for a few years, when Mario got him a bunch of SoFla recruits...

YOU'RE HIRED!!!
Facts. AD Ny99as see “Worked for Saban” on a resume and literally
1656175389674.gif

and ask “how much money you want”?

SRGators:

we will get some of the 5 stars out there no question. we will do fine end of the day. I wouldn't count them out (Baxter and Cormani)

some have a really deep pockets person, or several, who are willing to contribute to NIL. Tennessee has Haslem...owner of the Browns. Gave Tennessee $13 million. Miami has Ruiz and nobody else...I think he crashes and burns soon. Oregon has Phil Knight...we know about A&M. I am confident that the SEC will impose guidelines on this junk soon, then we will have a more level playing field. Our staff will shine in a level playing field situation. We are very fortunate to have Coach Napier. I haven't seen him call a ball play yet, but he is so organized and smart. Has built a phenomenal staff...is extremely competitive. Cares a ton about culture. Kids love him and his staff.

SRGators: (on Napier)

He has total support from the administration...total support...we just don't have a large bucket of NIL money. In today's world it is recruiting for the 3 and most 4 star players. It is not recruiting for most all 5 star players...it is a bidding contest. Coach Napier and his staff are winning the recruiting piece, but they will have a hard time winning a lot of the bidding contests.
I think SR is Heavener. Not certain but I thought I’d seen them reference that a couple months back.

Advertisement
Superlative:

1QueJay88 said... (original post)

Going to Miami. He’s getting $10 Million over 4 years. Called for the staff yesterday and Billy declined to match. I’m not mad about it cause that an outrageous number. It was a good run but I’m a man of my word. Was asked not to tell who my source is because it could put his job at risk so I will respect his wishes. Y’all be safe on here and as always, Go Gators.
Apparently he is getting his first payment in July.

Tim85 said:

Hey SR, thanks for dropping in.

Why isn't there more money for our NIL bucket right now? Just not enough big-time boosters carrying their fair share of the load?

What is their "fair share" of the load? Do they have a responsibility to give money to buy high school athletes? I gave a significant amount last week because I know we are struggling to build that NIL pot. Without it, Coach Napier's hands are somewhat tied. He and his staff are doing a remarkable job recruiting. If it wasn't for NIL, our class would be as good as anyone's in the country. I can assure you, that aside, Rashada, Baxter and McClain all want to be Gators. Again, in my opinion, it is any boosters call whether they want to participate or not with NIL. Certainly not a responsibility.

SMH ---He's perpetuating the myth that everyone wants to be a Gator....

SR could NOT possibly be MORE full of ****e.

Jaden Rashada didn't care for Florida AT ALL until May 2022, when he was promised a bunch of money to like Florida.

At a certain point when EVERYONE acknowledges that Florida had the highest offer, he STILL did not pick Florida and delayed his announcement.

But, yeah, we're going to continue to hear the lies about how poor, poor Rashada and sad, sad Baxter and waaah waaaah McClain ALLLLLLL just wanted to be Gaytors.

As for his jacka$$ question about "what is their 'fair share' of the load", I'd say IT'S 100% THE SAME AS IT WAS WHEN YOU WERE PAYING THESE KIDS ILLEGAL MONEY TO ATTEND SEC SCHOOLS. Last time I checked, none of the pre-NIL bag men were passing the hat to law-abiding alums to contribute $10 per month, so FVCK OFF with your sad lament on how the wealthy Gaytor alums should only have to pay so much, and to exceed that limit is just un-American...

Hey, SR...YOU BUILT THIS DEFECTIVE HONEYPOT. And now you are complaining about the price of poker going up? You had noooooo problems when it was just a couple hundred thousand of felonious tax evasion, but now that it's millions of dollars of legalized bribery, you want us to feel sorry for you?

Fvck off and die. "Fair share" of the load. You want wins, pay for wins. Stop begging thousand-aires to go on a $10 monthly payment plan so you don't have to pay the full load for the Gaytors to be relevant.

SRGators:

we will get some of the 5 stars out there no question. we will do fine end of the day. I wouldn't count them out (Baxter and Cormani)

some have a really deep pockets person, or several, who are willing to contribute to NIL. Tennessee has Haslem...owner of the Browns. Gave Tennessee $13 million. Miami has Ruiz and nobody else...I think he crashes and burns soon. Oregon has Phil Knight...we know about A&M. I am confident that the SEC will impose guidelines on this junk soon, then we will have a more level playing field. Our staff will shine in a level playing field situation. We are very fortunate to have Coach Napier. I haven't seen him call a ball play yet, but he is so organized and smart. Has built a phenomenal staff...is extremely competitive. Cares a ton about culture. Kids love him and his staff.

Lol at Miami only having Ruiz and no one else. Unbelievable.

That thread is priceless.... Northern Gator is going all in on QueJay...

"If true" is the thing, though. For all we know, Que's source pulled an absurd number out of his rectal cavity and slapped it on yet another recruiting failure in order to make it seem like it was our staff's decision to bow out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 192100
Yup lol. Even if this is true it doesn't really matter it's not like there is a salary cap. If John Ruiz wants to be team owner and purchase all the top players then so be it 😂 I'm definitely not complaining. We spent the last 20 years being cheap I'm glad we're finally outbidding teams
I will never get tired of posting this one in this thread or Nole Tears.

BGsB.gif

SRGators:

1. "Tennessee has Haslem...gave Tennessee $13 million" - AND? Gaytors were bragging about Hugh Hathnocock giving their collective TWELVE MILLION. So what happened? The extra $1M gave Tennessee a permanent insurmountable edge?

2. "Miami has Ruiz and nobody else" - FALSE. Demonstrably, provably false.

3. "Oregon has Phil Knight" - AND? The program that is well-known to NOT NOT NOT be paying top dollar in the NIL game? And what was Phil Knight's contribution? Was it TWELVE million or was it THIRTEEN million?

4. "We know about A&M" - HOW? Because Saban said so? Look, I'm not denying that aTm is spending money like a drunken sailor, but provide the proof and provide the numbers, because just a couple of months ago, you were assuring the world that you could compete against "anyone" (and "anyone" includes aTm) in the new NIL Era.

5. "I am confident that the SEC will impose guidelines on this junk soon" - MY, what a revealing sentence. Sure, this isn't an NCAA PROBLEM, it's something that Big Daddy SEC should deal with. Because, you know, THE SEC needs a level playing field for itself, fvck everyone else.

6. "Our staff will shine in a level playing field situation" - WHAT? How do you know this? You are talking about the staff that has a COLLECTIVE 32 years of P5 experience (beyond Billy and Corey), with 8 of those years being Vandy/Army years? Again, I don't know how many times this needs to be said, up until a month ago YOU DIDN'T GIVE A ****E ABOUT LEVEL PLAYING FIELDS. You LOOOOOOVED to brag about how wealthy and powerful Gaytor Brandz Nationz was, and how you could compete dollar-for-dollar with any other program.

7. "I haven't seen him call a ball play yet, but he is so organized and smart" - HUH? You know who else was organized and smart? Raymond "Rain Man" Babbitt. And you know what, I haven't seen him hired as a P5 head coach yet (though I heard he has a lot of money). And you HAVE seen him "call a ball play", all throughout Spring practice and the Spring game. Do you think that there will be some magical transformation the first time Sling Blade Billy steps onto the field of dreams to face Utah?

8. "Has built a phenomenal staff" - LIES.

9. "Cares a ton about culture" - SO?

10. "Kids love him and his staff" - REALLY? So much so that MULTIPLE players weren't buying in and had to be cut?

SRGaytor, allow me to quote the great Private First Class William L. Hudson:

1656176800466.png

Last edited:
SRGators:

Yeah, I'm sure the $EC, which features the three dirtiest programs in recent history and a multitude of others, will surely put a stop to all this bidding nonsense because the Gaytor politely asked them to.

LMFAO these guys are absolutely moronic. The delusion is out of control.

Advertisement
Back