Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
View attachment 192100
Yup lol. Even if this is true it doesn't really matter it's not like there is a salary cap. If John Ruiz wants to be team owner and purchase all the top players then so be it 😂 I'm definitely not complaining. We spent the last 20 years being cheap I'm glad we're finally outbidding teams
Screenshot_20220625-120559_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220625-120614_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 192100
Yup lol. Even if this is true it doesn't really matter it's not like there is a salary cap. If John Ruiz wants to be team owner and purchase all the top players then so be it 😂 I'm definitely not complaining. We spent the last 20 years being cheap I'm glad we're finally outbidding teams

QueJay is a "man of his word". Like when he gave his word that he would disclose his source if Jaden didn't pick the Gaytors.

And this nonsense about "putting his job at risk" is just bullcrap. First, he should have realized that when he made the original offer to disclose his source. And second, the guy's job is already at risk because the Gaytors have been missing on every recruit.

Yeah, but enjoy that "job security"...

View attachment 192100
Which thread on 247 - do you have a link?

QueJay is a "man of his word". Like when he gave his word that he would disclose his source if Jaden didn't pick the Gaytors.

And this nonsense about "putting his job at risk" is just bullcrap. First, he should have realized that when he made the original offer to disclose his source. And second, the guy's job is already at risk because the Gaytors have been missing on every recruit.

Yeah, but enjoy that "job security"...
He’s been posting in there with permission at a minimum. He could actually be a staph member as someone said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back