Tears Gator Tears

Capture.JPG

Knife to a Gun fight.gif

Advertisement
Not to digress but James Coley always gave me a sleezy vibe. I have no evidence to back that up. He could be the nicest, most genuine guy. My yellow flag went up when I would see him or hear him.
I agree, and the way he pushed Elijah moore out of the class after being committed for about a year really rubbed me the wrong way.

Advertisement
Not to digress but James Coley always gave me a sleezy vibe. I have no evidence to back that up. He could be the nicest, most genuine guy. My yellow flag went up when I would see him or hear him.
I’ve never met him but my wife was really close to his then GF who became his wife in HS and by extension hung out with both them a bit. She said he was a good dude but truth be told I find her suspect

Advertisement
That is absolutely ridiculous to post that you’ve cut players. I hope they are at least honoring their scholarships so they can continue their education if they don’t transfer somewhere.

Under the NCAA rule, the university CAN honor the scholarships. However, I'd imagine that the cut players will want to transfer to play elsewhere.

Advertisement
Quejay is conceding and saying he's going to Miami. 4 yr 10M.

This dude is oblivious.
6F1B5786-86FC-4191-9AA1-37466EC16854.jpeg

Yup lol. Even if this is true it doesn't really matter it's not like there is a salary cap. If John Ruiz wants to be team owner and purchase all the top players then so be it 😂 I'm definitely not complaining. We spent the last 20 years being cheap I'm glad we're finally outbidding teams

Advertisement
Why is Ruiz sleazy to them? I’m not one to blame their casual racism for everything, but I’m sure they don’t like that uplift Cuban coming here and making all that money they should just be entitled to

And you MIGHT THINK that the Gaytors calling Ruiz "sleazy" isn't casual racism...until you read all the other porsts where other porsters call him a Cuban gangster, a Cuban criminal, and a Cuban con man. It would be one thing if they never mentioned his ethnicity, but the constant comparisons to Tony Montana start to...add up...

AND NOBODY ON THEIR BOARDS SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I mean, statistically speaking, at least some of their porsters MUST be Hispanic, right? But nobody speaks up, nobody points out the obvious.

And then some Gaytor lawyer from Michigan comes on our board to tell us how "Five Rangz" isn't a racially-oriented and mocking phrase.

Last edited:
View attachment 192100
Yup lol. Even if this is true it doesn't really matter it's not like there is a salary cap. If John Ruiz wants to be team owner and purchase all the top players then so be it 😂 I'm definitely not complaining. We spent the last 20 years being cheap I'm glad we're finally outbidding teams
I don't mind if this rumor is out there. Good for us.

Advertisement
Back