Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Regardless of the reasons for moving on from certain kids - did I see that they announced it, naming them? If so that’s just bad on their internal media people.

That is absolutely ridiculous to post that you’ve cut players. I hope they are at least honoring their scholarships so they can continue their education if they don’t transfer somewhere.

Regardless of the reasons for moving on from certain kids - did I see that they announced it, naming them? If so that’s just bad on their internal media people.
Yeah they named the 3 dudes, wrote an excerpt on how they were all (atleast 2 of 3) expected to contribute next year and specifically said they were "cut". Although terrible by the internal media people, I suspect that was crafted by Billy because that's the message he wanted to get out just like making the commitments write a letter and film a video to go on their OVs.

Advertisement
This is just beautiful. They are so frustrated with themselves and with us. Some are starting to act out like children having a temper tantrum in Target because they aren’t getting that toy.

Random thoughts:

Why again is Ruiz sleezy?? They have nothing on him so resort to name calling🥺🥺🥺

What does it say when your success in something goes downhill AFTER some rules are put in place to make it a more level/fair playing field. 🤔🤔🤔

Paying a player what they think is market value is smart. But us paying a player what we think is market value is stupid. 🧐🧐🧐

Since they have decided to spend wisely and not blow their wad on Rashada then they are going to clean up at the other positions right? 😉😉😉

Go *** yourselves coksuckers. See you on signing day 🖕🖕🖕

The only logical reason for them giving him that contract is that their BOT are also huge fans of Gator Tears
I think they believed in dude and it appears based on his record the guy can coach. His issue from what I’ve heard is that he is kinda goofy. You can get around that, Dabo got around that. His problem is that he hired a meh staff with only Raymond being a piece that is nationally recognized. He hired a G5 staff in general and that is costing him. Whatever, it’s great to see where I’m standing.

The crazy thing to me is that in 3-4 years, they will be trying to emulate what we did and grab a big name coach. But what was the common theme amongst these coaching changes? Baton Rouge is a nicer place to live than south bend, Indiana. Los Angeles with 10 mill/year is astronomically nicer than Norman Oklahoma. Miami with 8 mill/year is astronomically nicer than Eugene. But there aren’t many places that Gainesville would be an improvement from when it comes to college towns. In other words, they’re screwed
Are there any Big name coaches currently working in Mogadishu?

The first red flag was when their all Louisiana staff and their RB coach who is supposed to be the superstar in Louisiana got beat out for Citizen by us. Half of their staff is from LA and they got mopped. It’s a wrap.
Dude also thought he was going to flip LSU's QB commit from Lousiana and beat them out for native Perkins. Total fail

Advertisement
This is just beautiful. They are so frustrated with themselves and with us. Some are starting to act out like children having a temper tantrum in Target because they aren’t getting that toy.

Random thoughts:

Why again is Ruiz sleezy?? They have nothing on him so resort to name calling🥺🥺🥺

What does it say when your success in something goes downhill AFTER some rules are put in place to make it a more level/fair playing field. 🤔🤔🤔

Paying a player what they think is market value is smart. But us paying a player what we think is market value is stupid. 🧐🧐🧐

Since they have decided to spend wisely and not blow their wad on Rashada then they are going to clean up at the other positions right? 😉😉😉

Why is Ruiz sleazy to them? I’m not one to blame their casual racism for everything, but I’m sure they don’t like that uplift Cuban coming here and making all that money they should just be entitled to

I think they believed in dude and it appears based on his record the guy can coach. His issue from what I’ve heard is that he is kinda goofy. You can get around that, Dabo got around that. His problem is that he hired a meh staff with only Raymond being a piece that is nationally recognized. He hired a G5 staff in general and that is costing him. Whatever, it’s great to see where I’m standing.
You have to wonder why Raymond didnt hold out before going there. Is rep could take a hit if he has to go after plan B kids. He aint a magician and you are as good as the talent you get.

Why is Ruiz sleazy to them? I’m not one to blame their casual racism for everything, but I’m sure they don’t like that uplift Cuban coming here and making all that money they should just be entitled to

They view him as sleazy just like we view their defense lawyer they have on retainer as sleazy…

Which I’ve always said how is that not an impermissible benefit ? Do all students UF get that benefit ?

Advertisement
Screenshot_20220625-113241_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220625-113619_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good morning

Ruiz was a TV attorney who started in personal injury. Those are usually referred to as ambulance chasers. When you couple that with his crazy presence on social media and more importantly that he represents a rivals in state program, one can see why they call him sleazy. Reality is that he is a game changer and they don’t know how to deal with him so they attack other things. The original scrutiny of the SPAC didn’t help either.

You have to wonder why Raymond didnt hold out before going there. Is rep could take a hit if he has to go after plan B kids. He aint a magician and you are as good as the talent you get.
I think he got offered money by a premier school in the SEC. I don’t think his rep takes any sort of hit. I see Raymond moving on sooner rather than later if things keep going the way they are.

Advertisement

Random thoughts:

I can't remember whose quote this is but, "in the absence of a sound argument, one must resort to name calling."

I think he got offered money by a premier school in the SEC. I don’t think his rep takes any sort of hit. I see Raymond moving on sooner rather than later if things keep going the way they are.
He’s at a premier school. The only job I see him leaving for is the NFL, likely going with Napier when he’s poached.

Ruiz was a TV attorney who started in personal injury. Those are usually referred to as ambulance chasers. When you couple that with his crazy presence on social media and more importantly that he represents a rivals in state program, one can see why they call him sleazy. Reality is that he is a game changer and they don’t know how to deal with him so they attack other things. The original scrutiny of the SPAC didn’t help either.
Not to digress but James Coley always gave me a sleezy vibe. I have no evidence to back that up. He could be the nicest, most genuine guy. My yellow flag went up when I would see him or hear him.

Advertisement
Back