Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Anybody know about Mario/Billy's relationship?

They both worked at Bama for 4 years together. From 2013-2016.

Advertisement
Advertisement
50k posts??? Like 25 pages away.
2316E17A-0F16-4B48-8C87-D58BE59BE97D.jpeg

Lashlee wasn't the first OC. Also when you look at balance it was way out balance between few guys who were decent and all the othee unqualified people on his staff. I surmise thats what Napier did as well.
Manny’s hires were a mixed bag. Enos, Stubblefield, Barry, Baker and Patke were pretty much bums. The rest of the guys did well for themselves. Lashlee got a HC job. He took Likens and Justice with him. Banda got a DC job and has done well so far. Field and DVD are still coaches here. Stroud and Rumph are support staff here. Hickson did a good job and is associate HC/RB coach at FIU. A lot of the guys from the 2020/2021 offensive staff are good coaches. Manny’s bros however, besides Banda, were duds

Advertisement
LOL at these guys changing their avatars to gallons of Clorox. Its gonna be a long 3-4 years for them. Napier's regime is getting off to almost as bad as a start as Prison Mike's
I’d say worse. Prison mike made an idiotic public relations error, but it could’ve been overcome by winning. Napier has started his regime showing he has no idea how recruiting works for high level football. No amount of X’s and O’s Can overcome his inability to attract talent

I’d say worse. Prison mike made an idiotic public relations error, but it could’ve been overcome by winning. Napier has started his regime showing he has no idea how recruiting works for high level football. No amount of X’s and O’s Can overcome his inability to attract talent
Yep and its not like he hasn't had his own PR errors, like losing recruits by giving them silly ultimatums, "cutting" players and that open letter

Advertisement
Yep and its not like he hasn't had his own PR errors, like losing recruits by giving them silly ultimatums, "cutting" players and that open letter
Regardless of the reasons for moving on from certain kids - did I see that they announced it, naming them? If so that’s just bad on their internal media people.

We are going to make them absolutely useless on the trail. This is just the beginning and I am here for it all.
The crazy thing to me is that in 3-4 years, they will be trying to emulate what we did and grab a big name coach. But what was the common theme amongst these coaching changes? Baton Rouge is a nicer place to live than south bend, Indiana. Los Angeles with 10 mill/year is astronomically nicer than Norman Oklahoma. Miami with 8 mill/year is astronomically nicer than Eugene. But there aren’t many places that Gainesville would be an improvement from when it comes to college towns. In other words, they’re screwed

Advertisement
Back