Tears Gator Tears

I'm am idiot carry on, was just thirsty for tears

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Yeah, I guess you could add 2020 verbal commit Moise to that list. But that was a weird one. I'm pretty sure he never got an LOI to sign and even though he ultimately did qualify, by then we didn't have room for him. Moise ended up at Coastal Carolina where he was withheld from games due to injury. I really liked his pops who posted on here. Kid was a talent too. Would have paired well with Roberts, and personally I liked him better than Haye. I may have gotten this wrong, but think they both (Moise and Haye) went to the same high school.

No we didn't use a counter on him, we did our DD and saved ourselves. 100% does not count.

"Sabans wife dropping bag. She got in with the purse, won’t be leaving with it"

The realist on their board:

"Meh. We just need to wait to see who bama Clemson osu and UGA want then recruit hard who’s left"

"Sabans wife dropping bag. She got in with the purse, won’t be leaving with it"

The realist on their board:

"Meh. We just need to wait to see who bama Clemson osu and UGA want then recruit hard who’s left"

We land a couple more big dogs in the state here in the next couple weeks it will really flow for them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A **** good get at LB. Undersized right now but has speed. C Rob always gets one very good LB a cycle but his *** better start having them play better as a unit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back