Tears Gator Tears

Alderman claiming that Bond was talking to the 5 star guys who were visiting Bama with him about what they could all do at UF..... They think they are safe and Bond not going to flip....

Advertisement

1624383057537.png

what kinda ****tard even asked that question? Seriously? I woulda just said this is for TE's, not wannabees. I don't know why the dude is even news anymore.
The fact Kittle has to answer that..not only answer why he didn’t invite a utility H back who never played TE but do so while walking on eggshells because of the cult following that Tebow has is crazy

Advertisement
The fact Kittle has to answer that..not only answer why he didn’t invite a utility H back who never played TE but do so while walking on eggshells because of the cult following that Tebow has is crazy
exactly hes the number one selling jersey right now. which is insane because Lawerence is the savior of that team not tebow

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Jesus is a **** of a business.
He led the nfl in jersey sales in Denver too.
I told everyone that was one of the reasons he put him on the squad. Jville season tickets are gonna spensive AF so people can see a tight end on the bench with bible verses all over his cleats and sht.
Not only that, If for whatever reason he shts the bed in the nfl he wont have to move far to go back to hog town and guess who’s coming with him.
1624406351408.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back