Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I can't remember why, but Ivins had a CB in for Sapp early on. They ended up adding the CB rating feature after he already had his CB for Sapp to us. So it automatically made it a 10. I think for some reason it couldn't be changed. I can't remember the exact details, but it's something along those lines.
Yes Sir. I remember this now. Ivins had the pick in early and it was permanently locked and he couldn’t change it. Thank you.

So STA, who literally does this process for about 40-50 kids out of their athletic department alone ****ed up Sapp’s enrollment? St. Thomas Aquinas...STA...one of the biggest private schools in the state...
If that’s what people at UiF are saying then they probably won’t be very welcome at STA going forward as that’s damaging to reputation. I’m assuming that it’s just fans saying this. UiF’s football and/or admissions staff couldn’t be this stupid to blame STA, right???

Advertisement
yep Tyler Booker. He is THEE MUST GET for us this cycle. Quashaun Sapp (the kid from Georgia who’s seen as an FSU lean) and Addison Nichols OV this week and they are top priorities on the OL but nothing like Booker. Tony Livingston, the TE now but future OL pledge is said to now want to play TE and not OL in college (that’s what’s being said, not sure how legit that is). Georgia is pushing hard too for Booker and if we whiff on him, it’s an EPIC fail and the OL class goes to **** even if we’re able to get Sapp and/or Nichols. Booker is saying all the “right stuff” coming off his OV and has a UF crystal ball and a Rivals forecast to UF but im leary man, veeeeery leary. He’s an IMG kid and you know UF is cursed there as we’ve never signed a kid who’s played there. Him and his running back teammate Kaytron Allen are our 2 legit shots. I dont consider Kamari Wilson one who’s seriously thinking UF. Our safety board now is Tre Donaldson, Azareyah Thomas, and Devin Moore
Azerayah? Now theirs a strange name. Is it biblical? Maybe it’s Ethiopian. I’ll google it.

Advertisement
Derek Griffin? Honestly can't remember a non-qual issue since Richt came on board.
Yeah we had a ton of non qualifiers under Golden but since then, not a single one. It’s almost as if it’s the coaching staff’s fault, not the admissions office/

Can someone tell me why it’s always the HS or the College or some HC’s fault when kids don’t get in?

when is it ever the kid or his parents fault..Inquiring minds want to know.
IMO, it’s the kid and parents on the academic end, first and foremost. It’s on the University for signing a kid they can’t get in so on that end they should have done their part to try to ensure that the kid stays on track/is on track.

IMO, it’s the kid and parents on the academic end, first and foremost. It’s on the University for signing a kid they can’t get in so on that end they should have done their part to try to ensure that the kid stays on track/is on track.
I agree about the coach doing their due diligence but these kids know they are going to try and play college FB somewhere by the 10th grade.Pretty sure the FB team has access to tutors at every grade but yet they can’t get a C avg. to get into most colleges?
And the parents or kid never seems to be at fault.

but you’re right about the FB coach at the college level not making sure the kid can qualify before he takes a commit from him.They have to know that if the kid won’t/can’t do the work in HS the only way he’s going stay eligible IF the coach can pull enough strings to even get him will be that someone else either does the work for them or the coach talking his professors into to just giving him a passing grade.

Advertisement
By
So STA, who literally does this process for about 40-50 kids out of their athletic department alone ****ed up Sapp’s enrollment? St. Thomas Aquinas...STA...one of the biggest private schools in the state...
I tend to agree with you and see it in a 180 degree turn from these turds. If STA couldn't get this kid right and qualified, then he was not going to qualify just about anywhere in the country. You can lead a horse to water...

There’s a minimum core GPA and minimum SAT score needed to qualify but it’s a sliding scale. The minimum core GPA is 2.3 (core classes, electives don’t count) with a minimum SAT score of 900. The higher your GPA, the lower the SAT score needed to qualify. When there’s issues getting a kid cleared, it’s usually either because they have to re-take a core class and earn a certain grade or higher or re take the SAT/ACT. Kids can enroll with a core GPA as low as 2.0 but they have to take an academic redshirt. That means they can take classes and practice but can’t actually play in competition for a year.

Excuse me, where can I bathe in some delicious and resfreshing **** mongoloid tears after "DB Shoe Throwing U" lost out on the #1 corner to a team that as of last year had about .75 reliable cornerbacks on their roster

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back