Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Tyreak or Qa’Shon Sapp?

That's a huge loss if true
It’s in VIP. I can’t open it.

That said your favorite keepin it real gaytor troll, TheCAW, was predicting it last week in a thread he started and they slammed him. This one you can read…

It’s in VIP. I can’t open it.
https://247sports.com/college/florida/board/14/Contents/sapp-did-not-get-in-166707603/

That said your favorite keepin it real gaytor troll, TheCAW, was predicting it last week in a thread he started and they slammed him

Could you or someone explain this to me-

Ivins has him as a 10 100% LOCK to Miami. If I remember his recruitment correctly, UF was always in front. Did we have him signed, sealed, delivered at one point and then he backed out or something?

Advertisement

Ivins has him as a 10 100% LOCK to Miami. If I remember his recruitment correctly, UF was always in front. Did we have him signed, sealed, delivered at one point and then he backed out or something?
I don’t recall. I don’t think he was ever committed to us. Maybe Ivins just guessed wrong???

darth vader GIF
darth vader GIF
darth vader GIF
darth vader GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

Ivins is a douche****

he stuck with UF for the longest but then was flirting with Bama but the word is they didn’t give em the greenlight or something to that effect. Now he’s not in and remember lat cycle we had another DL Johnnie Brown not make it in either

Edit: @DTP said it best

Advertisement
@Gooner#44 @RVACane speaking of Marshall and our DB’s, 35 year old one time Gator commit Elijah Blades is taking an OV to UF this weekend and everyone expects him to pick UF (why we arent using our last counter for this cycle for another DB and not a RT is beyond me but w/e) and we got the Missouri transfer Perkins so while Marshall shined in the spring (him and Jordan Young actually), he won’t be expected to be day 1 starter but will play

Thats another Mullen recruit who didnt get in

he stuck with UF for the longest but then was flirting with Bama but the word is they didn’t give em the greenlight or something to that effect. Now he’s not in and remember lat cycle we had another DL Johnnie Brown not make it in either

Edit: @DTP said it best
What’s the disconnect between Mullet and the Admissions Office? This seems to happen every year.

@Gooner#44 @RVACane speaking of Marshall and our DB’s, 35 year old Elijah Blades is taking an OV to UF this weekend and everyone expects him to pick UF (why we arent using our last counter for this cycle for a RT is beyond me but w/e) and we got the Missouri transfer Perkins so while Marshall shined in the spring (him and Jordan Young actually), he won’t be expected to be day 1 starter but will play
So Elam starts and who else? I really, really wanted Marshall, good pull for you guys.

Blades the kid that was at Texas AM?

Advertisement
Back