Tears Gator Tears

@RVACane it didn’t make big news on 247 but there was small Gator tears today. Treyaun Webb, who is the nephew of former UF and Jags corner Dee Webb (during the Zook and Meyer years), dropped his top 3 today…..and no UF. 2023 RB/ATH fringe 5* kid from Jax (Trinity Christian)

And now both of them (him and 2022 RB Demari Alston pictures below) won’t be committing to UF lol)

Advertisement
@RVACane it didn’t make big news on 247 but there was small Gator tears today. Treyaun Webb, who is the nephew of former UF and Jags corner Dee Webb (during the Zook and Meyer years), dropped his top 3 today…..and no UF. 2023 RB/ATH fringe 5* kid from Jax (Trinity Christian)

And now both of them (him and 2022 RB Demari Alston pictures below) won’t be committing to UF lol)

How’s OL recruiting looking?

CF2511F8-9C8F-44C3-8576-794AC5AFB605.jpeg

Advertisement

"Business decision schools"

Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane

I spoke too soon about no new Gator tears, but check the latest commit we just accepted today. I've NEVER heard of him but welp, it's more of the same bullshyt on the trail
They’re ****ed. This is a bad sign for their CB board this cycle. Apparently a recruit named Moore didn’t show up today. Also this kid previously tried to commit to UGA publicly and UGA said no.

Advertisement
They’re ****ed. This is a bad sign for their CB board this cycle. Apparently a recruit named Moore didn’t show up today. Also this kid previously tried to commit to UGA publicly and UGA said no.

Yea Devin Moore a d his reason was a “family situation” wink wink smh. I mean, why even take the **** commit now? This kid or someone of his caliber would have been available late in the process ooooooor you just save that counter smh

Yea Devin Moore a d his reason was a “family situation” wink wink smh. I mean, why even take the **** commit now? This kid or someone of his caliber would have been available late in the process ooooooor you just save that counter smh
Yeah, I don’t get it, unless they think he’s a real hidden gem. They’re better off grabbing a raw upside guy with blazing speed if they’re out on their big targets.

Advertisement
Back