Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I know I’m lying down on the job but now I’m fighting pneumonia from this COVID crud.Man everyone PLEASE wear your masks cause my wife and I thought we were being super safe and we still got it and we’re not sure how.
This stuff is nothing play with especially if you’re a little older and have had asthma or something similar in the past.

Sorry to interrupt Tears for this PSA but I thought it was important and would get the most views in here.

‘now back to rejoicing over the idiocy that is the Gaytor program..

Get healthy soon, man. Sounds like you and yours are taking precautions and taking things seriously, which will probably have a positive impact on your recovery. But while you get back to full fighting strength, please enjoy some of my favorite Mullet Moments of 2020:

Begging to "pack the swamp" while crying about home field advantage in TAMU loss:

Pack the Swamp!

Fake tough guy starting stuff:

Wannabe WWE heel:

'A shoe was thrown? What shoe???':

Elite excuse maker:

"That's not the 2020 football team that you saw."

And I know this is not a 2020 reference, but this one always brings a smile to my face:

Enjoy & get better soon!

😂
9F156695-8A57-4A64-A315-DB6A81AE42E7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all my Cane Brothers for the well wishes..my wife is mostly over the COVID and is doing well and I’m getting better every day with the breathing treatments and antibiotics .

Through the Grace of the Lord and all your prayers I’ll be back fighting the good fight against UiF nation at 100% in no time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know I’m lying down on the job but now I’m fighting pneumonia from this COVID crud.Man everyone PLEASE wear your masks cause my wife and I thought we were being super safe and we still got it and we’re not sure how.
This stuff is nothing play with especially if you’re a little older and have had asthma or something similar in the past.

Sorry to interrupt Tears for this PSA but I thought it was important and would get the most views in here.

‘now back to rejoicing over the idiocy that is the Gaytor program..

Stay away from people. You don’t want to catch the flu or a bacterial infection in your weakened state. I’m sorry you’re going through this and am looking forward to good news in a few days. Take care.

Get healthy soon, man. Sounds like you and yours are taking precautions and taking things seriously, which will probably have a positive impact on your recovery. But while you get back to full fighting strength, please enjoy some of my favorite Mullet Moments of 2020:

Begging to "pack the swamp" while crying about home field advantage in TAMU loss:

Pack the Swamp!

Fake tough guy starting stuff:

Wannabe WWE heel:

'A shoe was thrown? What shoe???':

Elite excuse maker:

"That's not the 2020 football team that you saw."

And I know this is not a 2020 reference, but this one always brings a smile to my face:

Enjoy & get better soon!

“NFL coaching candidate”

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Ajcane8, Syracuse was the second to last time UF played an OOC game outside the state of Florida in the last 26 years.

1613223621957.png

UF & Michigan played in the Allstate Kickoff Classic at AT&T Stadium on September 2nd, 2017.

The final score tells the tale as to why the Gatahs don't like playing these type games.

:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

Truly, this is the only comparison.

Of course, in that same time frame, Supurrier had also won the SEC twice (though one was taken away due to probation).

And, of course, just like Supurrier, in the next 4 years Mullet is going to win the SEC championship 4 times and the national championship one time. Right? RIGHT???

Advertisement
@Ajcane8, Syracuse was the second to last time UF played an OOC game outside the state of Florida in the last 26 years.

View attachment 143376

UF & Michigan played in the Allstate Kickoff Classic at AT&T Stadium on September 2nd, 2017.

The final score tells the tale as to why the Gatahs don't like playing these type games.

I would simply point out that he said "road game", which shouldn't really include neutral-site one-off games.

Unless ND plays the game in Chicago, this will be the first time that UF ventures to an OOC opponent's campus stadium since Syracuse in 1991.

But, yes, they did lose to Michigan, which was exquisite.

View attachment 143376

True. That was at a neutral site though. The last true road game was, again, in 1991!!!

I would simply point out that he said "road game", which shouldn't really include neutral-site one-off games.

Unless ND plays the game in Chicago, this will be the first time that UF ventures to an OOC opponent's campus stadium since Syracuse in 1991.

But, yes, they did lose to Michigan, which was exquisite.
Just looked it up - they are scheduled to play at Utah in ‘23. They need a warmup for their trip to south bend in 2031.

Advertisement
Back