Tears Gator Tears

That’s a major part of me starting another thread. This thread is unique and it has traditionally not tolerated anything but 100% gaytor hate, even acknowledging that we’re biased and don’t care that we are.

I want something different now. I welcome honest dialogue but this thread isn’t concerned about honest dialogue and I think that’s fine for this thread. It got to 1800 pages the way it has under the rules it’s lived by but I’m seeking something alternative to this.

It’s hard for @flagator86 to function fairly in this thread given that dynamic and I don’t want to force that on the purists so I think a thread with different rules, reflecting the values I believe in - and other like-minded posters believe in- is the alternative. I don’t think I’ll have Tears in the title this time.

If I do this, I’ll welcome flagator as an equal part of it. I’ll thread ban him from this one, and add @Jaxson Villain back into this thread but exclude him and anyone else who wants to hurl insults in that thread, with infractions as well. Nothing against him or them either though. I’m just good leaving that stuff in here and going my own way.
That's why I fuq with u @RVACane objective af and u try to be as logical even though I bleed Cane. Easy af to discuss football with like few others here.

Advertisement
Just can’t let this go smh

Give Up Reaction GIF by TLC Europe

My head just exploded.

So this Zach character BOTH (a) included Gaytor transfers-in without deducting for transfers-out, AND (b) did not give any other school in the country credit for transfers-in. The end result is that EVERY Gaytor class jumps up 3 to 5 spots. Wow.

Amazing. And we wonder why Gaytor fans are so delusional, it's because they are on a steady diet of BULLSH!TE pumped into their brains by their sportswriters...

Advertisement

Why do the gator fans care so much about their rankings? Its really like an insecurity... can you start a thread on swampgas and ask them?

We know they mean nothing... every year kids get over ranked or under ranked... its getting the right kid who fits your system that matters.

Why do the gator fans care so much about their rankings? Its really like an insecurity... can you start a thread on swampgas and ask them?

We know they mean nothing... every year kids get over ranked or under ranked... its getting the right kid who fits your system that matters.

It's, quite honestly, one of the weirdest things going in the college sports interwebz world.

Look, if the Gaytors were winning championships with "only" Top 15 ranked recruiting classes, then, sure, there would be some interesting analysis to be done as to whether there is a systemic bias against ranking Gaytor recruits.

Instead, they are getting "only" Top 15 ranked recruiting classes AND they are finishing in the Top 15. So it sounds like EVERYTHING IS GOING AS EXPECTED. But, no, they want to call out sportswriters to "explain" the rankings when there is zero-point-zero evidence that the writers are incorrect in their assessments.

And while this "Zach" character is correct in recognizing that the Portal is changing recruiting rankings, he chooses to "fix" the Gaytors' rankings by merely adding extra guys onto the Gaytors' rankings, without doing ANYTHING ELSE to adjust for the impact of transfers.

Insane.

And while this "Zach" character is correct in recognizing that the Portal is changing recruiting rankings, he chooses to "fix" the Gaytors' rankings by merely adding extra guys onto the Gaytors' rankings, without doing ANYTHING ELSE to adjust for the impact of transfers.

Insane.

Is he insane, or is he pandering to his delusional and insecure base for clicks/e-prestige by purposely misleading the gullible into believing exactly what they were always going to believe anyway?

Actually, he's probably both.

Advertisement

Little **** syndrome

They keep claiming they are the portal kings. Yet were criticizing Manny when he was taking advantage of it from it's inception.
They change their stance more than a politician depending on what serves their narrative better.
Perfect example below.
This was their narrative when they thought he was going to Georgia.
Screenshot_20210208-144730_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210209-032621_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back