Tears Gator Tears

Let's not assume the genders of the people she is making out with. You dont know their pronouns

Good call, I will publicly and formally apologize for my archaic assumptions.

I just know Mrs. Mullet is kissing everyone BUT her husband. Though she did a Tik Tok video with him where they were bumping feet instead of lips.

Advertisement
For real, I’m still getting used to that. Hi my name is, Alix, and my pronouns are it, ze, hir, zim, and zir

1593812190894.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look how clueless they are. They trash a kid from South Dakota just because he’s got 2 offers and don’t even bother to watch his tape. That entire football board has the cumulative IQ score of a rock. Don’t know if they noticed but Del Rio wasn’t a hot commodity before and won’t be afterwards. We don’t even have a QB and went “Na dawg we good” and let him go. We recruited that kid for 2 years and once Lashlee came on board he was never a priority nor was he for most of the big southern schools.
Dude he tried commiting when Richter was here and eons. And there qb last cycle was begging for a miami offer and was gonna commit on spot if given one

Dude he tried commiting when Richter was here and eons. And there qb last cycle was begging for a miami offer and was gonna commit on spot if given one
Anthony Richardson??? Dude’s a homegrown gaynesville gaytor.

Advertisement
Him and his pops are canes fans. Have a family friend who knows them very well and they were trying their best for a um offer
Not sure who Lashlee would have targeted but I thought Richardson was ranked much higher than Van Dyke??? Regardless, Richardson is probably better than Heisman 2b Emory Jones.

The one that might’ve gotten away is that Evan Prater kid from Cincinnati who I think ended up at Wyoming. I recall there being some discussion on the board at some point about him as a possibility.

Advertisement
That entitled whining was really hard to read through. The 247 staff probably does hate these MF’s for being annoying AF, to quote a @brock-ism, but I doubt that they intentionally under-rank their recruits. Del Río will move up but it never stops with them.

We took issue with that sudden Don Chaney Jr drop for no reason but we didn’t squawk non-stop like these cucks ... and what happened to Chaney was way worse.

I know Jovens Janvier was ultimately dropped but some of these dudes were asking about a Jovens Janvier bump when he committed when they knew he wasn’t good. They don’t care about accuracy. They just want optics. I’ve never seen a fan base so obsessed with recruiting rankings.

That entitled whining was really hard to read through. The 247 staff probably does hate these MF’s for being annoying AF, to quote a @brock-ism, but I doubt that they intentionally under-rank their recruits. Del Río will move up but it never stops with them.

We took issue with that sudden Don Chaney Jr drop for no reason but we didn’t squawk non-stop like these cucks ... and what happened to Chaney was way worse.

I know Jovens Janvier was ultimately dropped but some of these dudes were asking about a Jovens Janvier bump when he committed when they knew he wasn’t good. They don’t care about accuracy. They just want optics. I’ve never seen a fan base so obsessed with recruiting rankings.

Theyre so fu*king pathetic... who cares about rankings id rather care how they perform on the field in game time situations than how they did at some event thats meaningless where theyre not reading defenses, identifying blitzes, going through route progression

Advertisement
Back