Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I’d love the DB’s. We literally could be a playoff contender year after year with competent performance and keeping more kids home - sans bags. Where is Edwards going?
Probably Louisville. A little off topic but we really need to get better at recruiting the boundary. Our back end is starting to reflect the D-line but what’s holding us back on D is that we don’t have sufficient talent at CB.

Probably Louisville. A little off topic but we really need to get better at recruiting the boundary. Our back end is starting to reflect the D-line but what’s holding us back on D is that we don’t have sufficient talent at CB.
That's really killing us. I don’t know what the strategy is at CB. That recruiting seems mismanaged and I’m afraid to just blame Rumph solely without knowing The inner workings of it.

I don't like Ivey and I never hope he plays another down again. I watch the condensed game of Pitt and Louisville. He has poor technique. Now he had two picks in the game vs Pitt. McCloud tipped the ball in one of them and the other was a **** poor throw by pickett.

I don't like Ivey and I never hope he plays another down again. I watch the condensed game of Pitt and Louisville. He has poor technique. Now he had two picks in the game vs Pitt. McCloud tipped the ball in one of them and the other was a **** poor throw by pickett.
Supposedly Rumph isn’t allowed to target his guys. I think he can coach. They need to add a stud recruiter in place of Patke to help him and give him some latitude in who they target, if he’s not already getting it.

Advertisement
Wow RVA glad I didn't open my mouth cause I had the same feelings he did. It should have been taken to PM before it muddled up the greatest thread on the site.

Though I would have been a little more tactful in my approach than him.

Going to my CI bombshelter now.

Advertisement
Supposedly Rumph isn’t allowed to target his guys. I think he can coach. They need to add a stud recruiter in place of Patke to help him and give him some latitude in who they target, if he’s not already getting it.
It's clear if u look at. Look at the cbs we target through the cycle and then the ones we land at the end. Rumph lands at the end csz manny and co fail to land their targets. And if u look at the type of players it's super clear. Rumph values long corners even when they are smaller its guys like tim burns and tacorey couch guys with long arms that are short but are dogs then he goes after his bigger corners like Isaiah dunson Christian Williams long armed but taller cbs those are the guys he targets. But somehow we are really going after guys like duce chestnut who doesnt fit his mold

Wow RVA glad I didn't open my mouth cause I had the same feelings he did. It should have been taken to PM before it muddled up the greatest thread on the site.

Though I would have been a little more tactful in my approach than him.

Going to my CI bombshelter now.
I didn’t do anything I haven’t always done on here, which is speak out against anyone bringing beefs from the board into this thread. I was challenged on that and I defended my position. Then the other guy got the last word in and it was done. I then just posted more screenshots to move it along and this dude shows up with his 5 posts and 2020 join date and he chimes in and tells me to STFU.

I was dealing with the situation. There is a history of me and @Canes2082 and others doing exactly what I did in this situation. I don’t need him to chime in and tell me to STFU. He can STFU. Who the Fûck is he and where has he been through all of this?

I can hear Dan Patrick in my head saying “ THE WHIIIIFF “.....lol

And it’s funny how quick they are to change from “ he sucks and is overrated “ when he’s committed to OSU to “ he’s a must get And might be a 6* when there’s a chance he might flip to them....

It's clear if u look at. Look at the cbs we target through the cycle and then the ones we land at the end. Rumph lands at the end csz manny and co fail to land their targets. And if u look at the type of players it's super clear. Rumph values long corners even when they are smaller its guys like tim burns and tacorey couch guys with long arms that are short but are dogs then he goes after his bigger corners like Isaiah dunson Christian Williams long armed but taller cbs those are the guys he targets. But somehow we are really going after guys like duce chestnut who doesnt fit his mold
So how do we apportion the blame? I’m asking seriously bc I don’t know what to think. I definitely don’t think Rumph is a recruiting whiz but how much of it is him?

Advertisement

I’m not sure what the problem is or whose to blame but with the game the way it is today we will never be an elite team as long as we suck Or are just meh at CB...Manny has managed to shore up the recruiting of the Dline and the safety position.The LBer core is improving but the CB position leaves A LOT to be desired and leaves a lot to be desired at such an important position.

Everyone seems to think that Rumph can coach so Manny either has to get someone to recruit the position ( PATKE would be the likely cut) or he has to replace Rumph cause it can’t stay the way it is now if we are ever to compete with the big boys who will bring top receivers with them to a bowl game.

So how do we apportion the blame? I’m asking seriously bc I don’t know what to think. I definitely don’t think Rumph is a recruiting whiz but how much of it is him?
I think rumph could land most of his targets if he was allowed to pick them but him not being allowed to fully recruit corners is weird and worrisome.

I think rumph could land most of his targets if he was allowed to pick them but him not being allowed to fully recruit corners is weird and worrisome.
It’s weird man. I don’t like it. Between bags and, as I’ve learned, him not being allowed to recruit his guys, I have a hard time going at him - especially with Patke there.

Advertisement
For those monitoring our other story, this dude has just registered a new account and I have given him a chance to agree to my terms, in which case, I’ll unban his original account. Otherwise both accounts go.

Exactly doesn't add up. Lymons said Rumph is his primary but usually Banda works on safeties.

Advertisement
Back