Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
What the fvck are they complaining for? His junior season was meh so his ranking fell, his elite 11 was good so they plan to bump him a little.

I’d rather rankings be accurate than have them gas up our players only for them to underperform.

These dumbasses would rather have a class full of 5-stars perform like 3-stars than a class full of 3-stars perform like 5-stars.

For real, I’m still getting used to that. Hi my name is, Alix, and my pronouns are it, ze, hir, zim, and zir

Just replying to this to preserve it in case you erase it. I know you’re trying to bait me in order to disrupt this holy, sacred thread and the rest of the board, but I kindly ask you to stop obsessing over me and stalking me. It’s weird, it’s creepy and it’s juvenile. Thank you, happy 4th, and Go Canes.

Last edited:
For these idiots who think Mullen develops qbs better than Riley, do they forget that mayfield was a walk-on an? When has Mullen ever taken a walk-on and turned him into a Heisman winner. No contest

I can’t read through all the gator dribble about jack del rio. Why do they think Mullen is an elite QB coach?

Advertisement
Just replying to this to preserve it in case you erase it. I know you’re trying to bait me in order to disrupt this holy, sacred thread and the rest of the board, but I kindly ask you to stop obsessing over me and stalking me. It’s weird, it’s creepy and it’s juvenile. Thank you, happy 4th, and Go Canes.
He knows what my response attached below means:

21398801-3E42-41CC-BD81-90043A4E5A76.jpeg

Bringing outside beefs with Canes into Gator Tears is not acceptable, by him, me or anyone.

You know better than to bring this **** in here. You used “Alix” as a random name - bull****. No you won’t do what you want in Gator Tears

And you’re the one that keeps this going. You could’ve just not said anything, and it would’ve been fine. He responded I didn’t say anything. It would’ve ended there. But you had to put your two cents in. That’s on you

Advertisement
And you’re the one that keeps this going. You could’ve just not said anything, and it would’ve been fine. He responded I didn’t say anything. It would’ve ended there. But you had to put your two cents in. That’s on you
No it’s on you. You brought this in here. This one is 100% you.

**** right I responded. Just like I’ve responded to others who start with Canes in here.

Advertisement
You started the **** with the dude in here... on your own. It’s a fact.

You’re getting unhinged over nothing. It was a nothing smartass post that any sane rational man, would have either laughed off, or made the remark he actually made. It ended there.

You 100% have blown this up. Calm yourself.

Advertisement
If we have the season we should, we get Brashard and Taylor, Bama gets Marshall (or Clemson @SpikeUM ), F$U gets Collier and the gaytors get Collins if they want him. Am I missing anyone or anything?
Yea, unless anything changes the only players we shouldn’t get will probably be the DBs and Collins which we’re all ok with even though me and LCE like Derrick Edwards.

Yea, unless anything changes the only players we shouldn’t get will probably be the DBs and Collins which we’re all ok with even though me and LCE like Derrick Edwards.
I’d love the DB’s. We literally could be a playoff contender year after year with competent performance and keeping more kids home - sans bags. Where is Edwards going?

Advertisement
Back