Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They actually outplayed us by a decent margin. But yeah, there were so many plays in that game that if we just made 1, we win. And we didn't make any of them. They tried to give us a game they deserved to win. It was close, but they did play better overall. They just made critical mistakes and we didn't capitalize. We made critical mistakes and they did. Story of Miami football for a long time now. But that one will sting for years, literally.

They outgained us by 3 yards with our OC being a complete ******

On top of that some of those calls were terrible like Bandy getting grabbed so badly on their first TD, Blades getting called for a terrible PI, **** calling a hold on Mallory on the fake fg to get us to the 1

So it looks like Carlos Del Río finished 6th at the Elite 11. I don’t know much about him, if he’s good or not, but they sure are mad at his low ranking and that “the best QB developer in the country”, Dan Mullet’s offer to a QB, doesn’t carry the same weight as a Bama offer to a WR or an OSU offer to a CB. This is one of several threads the salt runs high:

They outgained us by 3 yards with our OC being a complete ******

On top of that some of those calls were terrible like Bandy getting grabbed so badly on their first TD, Blades getting called for a terrible PI, **** calling a hold on Mallory on the fake fg to get us to the 1

I hate to do this because I wouldnt defend the gator if they were being compared to ISIS, but we ran 11 more plays and still got out gained by those 3 yards. So yes, they were much more efficient. They gained almost a full yard more per play, which is a decent margin, hence one of the reasons I said they outplayed us by, wait for it, a decent margin.

They also turned the ball over FOUR times and we still couldn’t win. Two of them as they were deep in our territory, and at worst should have netted field goals.

Then two more deep in their own territory in the 4th quarter and we turned them into exactly ZERO points. You know how hard it is to lose a game when you win the turnover margin 4-1?

So, as I said, they outplayed us by a decent margin, they didn’t dominate the game by any means, but they were more efficient on both sides and in the kicking game and they also tried their hardest to hand us the football game with those 2 absolutely retarded picks late by that ****head Franks, but in typical Enos/Miami style, we did absolutely nothing with those gifts. When Jeff Thomas gave them a gift, they put 7 on the board. We got 4 gifts and scored 3 points off of them. Lastly, their win expectancy at the end of the game was about 65%. We sucked absolute balls just about that entire night, and I still can’t figure out how we lost with how much they tried to throw it away. That game will stay with me for a long, long time.

Advertisement
I hate to do this because I wouldnt defend the gator if they were being compared to ISIS, but we ran 11 more plays and still got out gained by those 3 yards. So yes, they were much more efficient. They gained almost a full yard more per play, which is a decent margin, hence one of the reasons I said they outplayed us by, wait for it, a decent margin.

They also turned the ball over FOUR times and we still couldn’t win. Two of them as they were deep in our territory, and at worst should have netted field goals.

Then two more deep in their own territory in the 4th quarter and we turned them into exactly ZERO points. You know how hard it is to lose a game when you win the turnover margin 4-1?

So, as I said, they outplayed us by a decent margin, they didn’t dominate the game by any means, but they were more efficient on both sides and in the kicking game and they also tried their hardest to hand us the football game with those 2 absolutely retarded picks late by that ****head Franks, but in typical Enos/Miami style, we did absolutely nothing with those gifts. When Jeff Thomas gave them a gift, they put 7 on the board. We got 4 gifts and scored 3 points off of them. Lastly, their win expectancy at the end of the game was about 65%. We sucked absolute balls just about that entire night, and I still can’t figure out how we lost with how much they tried to throw it away. That game will stay with me for a long, long time.

f@ck the gator...

Edit: I think what you really meant to say is our offense was abysmal and we played ourselves. You can't say they outplayed us by a "decent margin" then use the ideology that because they had quadruple the amount of turnovers as us and we still didn't win as support of that argument. Hard to outplay a team by a decent margin when you have that many turnovers.

While I understand your point you also have to account for plays called back for us that would’ve even that out stupid penalty’s that took away yards and caused a short field and an atrocious kicker who missed 30 yard chip shots and a freshman qb who was playing behind one of the worst offensive lines in college football getting blitzed on **** near every play

I will give you the dumb fumbles they had but al blades flicking franks off after we’re in the 20 with 2 mins left or more had no bearing on how that game played out? Or of course the fumble within the 10 is totally different with how easy of a score that was for them compared to us when you have to drive 70 yards again with a **** line and untrustworthy kicker. Now maybe I watched a different game but I saw a clear holding on that toney run that should’ve been brought back. No exaggeration multiple pass interferences on that last drive like that jump ball to brevin for the win that wasn’t called. And if so say myself a wide *** open Jeff Thomas on multiple deep shots jarren wouldn’t take I didn’t watch them out play us I watched us give them that game.

Cam davis run being called back or Amari Carter blowing over the top coverage on that go route let them sorry ****ers off the hook your giving them way to much credit at best we were the better team and we couldn’t capitalize on any of our forced turnovers the way we should have and if we would have that games not even close tbh. We lost that game way more then they won it

Advertisement
Gator Tears, gents. Let's stick with the program.

Funny florida gator Jokes

f@ck the gator...

Edit: I think what you really meant to say is our offense was abysmal and we played ourselves. You can't say they outplayed us by a "decent margin" then use the ideology that because they had quadruple the amount of turnovers as us and we still didn't win as support of that argument. Hard to outplay a team by a decent margin when you have that many turnovers.

They were more efficient. But anyways, fvck em twice and I Hope they all get the clap and incredibly painful diarrhea.

And if you wanna be totally fair, nobody deserved to win that game. That was pretty awful football all the way around. No more week 0 games, please.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So it looks like Carlos Del Río finished 6th at the Elite 11. I don’t know much about him, if he’s good or not, but they sure are mad at his low ranking and that “the best QB developer in the country”, Dan Mullet’s offer to a QB, doesn’t carry the same weight as a Bama offer to a WR or an OSU offer to a CB. This is one of several threads the salt runs high:

Its hilarious, its a conspiracy against them because he finished 6th. Actually surprised he finished that high.

Advertisement

Look how clueless they are. They trash a kid from South Dakota just because he’s got 2 offers and don’t even bother to watch his tape. That entire football board has the cumulative IQ score of a rock. Don’t know if they noticed but Del Rio wasn’t a hot commodity before and won’t be afterwards. We don’t even have a QB and went “Na dawg we good” and let him go. We recruited that kid for 2 years and once Lashlee came on board he was never a priority nor was he for most of the big southern schools.

Advertisement
Back