Tears Gator Tears

Gators trying to keep the hate alive
6A29FC8A-1340-4303-B9DE-04022D3E8E99.jpeg

Advertisement

so kind of feel bad for the kid, this happened pretty much after leaving Florida. Since then kid went to JC got his 💩 together, grades up stayed out of trouble. Moved back to Miami and went to CC (Comm College) got his 💩 together even more, earned a offer with UAB and hopefully will be playing there this year. Kid fixed his life hoping no ill will and hope he makes it.

so kind of feel bad for the kid, this happened pretty much after leaving Florida. Since then kid went to JC got his 💩 together, grades up stayed out of trouble. Moved back to Miami and went to CC (Comm College) got his 💩 together even more, earned a offer with UAB and hopefully will be playing there this year. Kid fixed his life hoping no ill will and hope he makes it.

I feel a little worse for the people who he stole $53K from than him

We had a lot on this here in our thread when it happened. So if I am understanding it, Telfort had separate crimes from the ones that he and the other gaytors committed in gaynesville with the credit card fraud. He was using the wires and taking it to a whole other level with an FSU student?

Isn’t Kadeem Telfort the one who went to Gaynesville bc there was less likelihood of getting into trouble there than in Coral Gables?
Antonio callaway was the same if I’m not mistaken. Trouble will find you if you look for it

Advertisement
That's good, and I actually am impressed if he did rebound from those poor decisions and got his life back on track. Good for him

100% not condoning anything he did because if it was to me I’d be ****ed. But kid was a knuckle head and seems to have turned himself around.

Advertisement
It hurts. Franks was trying to give us the game.

Jeff Thomas etc..... god how did we lose to them!?!?!?

They actually outplayed us by a decent margin. But yeah, there were so many plays in that game that if we just made 1, we win. And we didn't make any of them. They tried to give us a game they deserved to win. It was close, but they did play better overall. They just made critical mistakes and we didn't capitalize. We made critical mistakes and they did. Story of Miami football for a long time now. But that one will sting for years, literally.

Dream school!

"To be completely honest, my mind changed almost every day," [Dallas] Turner said. "Growing up, you have your dream schools, but when you actually get recruited by different schools, you realize your dream schools aren't your best fits for you. My dream schools were Florida and Michigan, and a little bit LSU when I was a kid."

Alabama is now the dream, and Turner is adding to what has been a slow start for the Crimson Tide.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is more gaytor gold. Ed Reed’s their Boogeyman. They hate UGA but they’re worried about Williams committing to us because, as was mentioned, it bolsters their fears on Palmetto.

But wait... UGA must not want Williams and he’s overrated since he’s not considering them. They’d be screaming 5 star at the tops of their lizard lungs if he was a gaytor lean/ commit.

They recognize that if Manny gets wins and pulls some of these elite guys, not only can we have as good or better of a class than them but that it will be tough going in the future for Mullet in our home area.

This is more gaytor gold. Ed Reed’s their Boogeyman. They hate UGA but they’re worried about Williams committing to us because, as was mentioned, it bolsters their fears on Palmetto.

But wait... UGA must not want Williams and he’s overrated since he’s not considering them. They’d be screaming 5 star at the tops of their lizard lungs if he was a gaytor lean/ commit.

They recognize that if Manny gets wins and pulls some of these elite guys, not only can we have as good or better of a class than them but that it will be tough going in the future for Mullet in our home area.
My favorite delusion in this round is Miami is unaffiliated so we have no academic entrance standards. Unaffiliated with what? The NCAA? Or the lofty standards of the SEC’s academics?

Advertisement
Back