Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Supposedly Rumph isn’t allowed to target his guys. I think he can coach. They need to add a stud recruiter in place of Patke to help him and give him some latitude in who they target, if he’s not already getting it.
Completely agree. Patient serves no purpose on the coaching staff, none. Zero. Nada. We could ink a top flight recruiter and someone that can actually um, like coach too please.

Looks like he got his bump

9D962D84-A0B4-44E7-AD25-9EE8E9E9A755.jpeg

I haven’t seen the thread but I’m willing to gander a guess that they’re *****ing about being behind Altmeyer and some others. These creatures of habit never fail.

Edit: I don’t see a thread. It looks like he moved up from 43 to 21 overall and went from an 87+ to a 91+ score.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Theyll still cry hes ranked too low and behind a Tennessee and fsu commit
And Dematrious Davis, who didn’t have a good camp, because as we all know, in the Year of the Altmeyer, the only performance of weight is that in shorts and t-shirts at the Elite 11.

That's really killing us. I don’t know what the strategy is at CB. That recruiting seems mismanaged and I’m afraid to just blame Rumph solely without knowing The inner workings of it.
Your first instinct to blame rumph was the correct instinct RVa. Always follow your gut, Diaz should have let him go last year. I believe he was going to and got cold feet for some reason. If our goal is to compete for NCs, the tough pill of reality that we’re gonna have to all swallow is that we’re not doing that with rumph level of recruiting. Funny thing is rumph was hired by richt to clean up In recruiting the secondary down here in South Florida and rumph has done the exact opposite of that. But it is what it is, he’s here till he’s not.

Your first instinct to blame rumph was the correct instinct RVa. Always follow your gut, Diaz should have let him go last year. I believe he was going to and got cold feet for some reason. If our goal is to compete for NCs, the tough pill of reality that we’re gonna have to all swallow is that we’re not doing that with rumph level of recruiting. Funny thing is rumph was hired by richt to clean up In recruiting the secondary down here in South Florida and rumph has done the exact opposite of that. But it is what it is, he’s here till he’s not.
I mostly think that talk of getting rid of Rumph without getting rid of Patke first is the wrong order of what should be first.

I mostly think that talk of getting rid of Rumph without getting rid of Patke first is the wrong order of what should be first.
Well we were talking about rumph not patke at that point in the thread. But don’t get me wrong, they both need to go and our both liabilities on trail. UM can do much better then those two but unfortunately patke is Diaz’s “robin” and rumph is the house guest you can never seem to get rid of. If Diaz fails this year they’ll all be gone along with blake James and maybe, just maybe the powers to be will get serious about football for the first time in IDK, ever! Smh

Advertisement

View attachment 120721

I haven’t seen the thread but I’m willing to gander a guess that they’re *****ing about being behind Altmeyer and some others. These creatures of habit never fail.

Edit: I don’t see a thread. It looks like he moved up from 43 to 21 overall and went from an 87+ to a 91+ score.

Will Del Rio be bumped down again when he has a "meh" senior year in actual pads and with actual tackling?

Advertisement

View attachment 120721

They’ll **** and moan now that he wasn’t bumped to a five star and be rated The number one QB.After all he was simply amazing in shorts and T shirt so he ought to be bumped accordingly...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back