Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Look like the gators got beat out by UNC..... its all about the jumpman logo he just wanted to go where the real jumpman is from

Screenshot_20200304-093300_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
bub, but, but the **** brand? LOL

Yep..the only reason i put this in the gators tears is because they thought they were gonna land him and then crystal balls rolled in for UNC yesterday and he pulled the trigger last night. They started their arrogant talking of "oh well flip him eventually" and "he chose a 3rd rate program over us means he doesnt want to compete "

Advertisement
I realize this thread began in the McSharkfvcker days, but ol' Yellow Teeth's staff was a better group of recruiters than SuperCoach Mullet's staff is.

Hes definitely doing a good job about keeping the Carolina kids home

If you really know the state...UNC football is king there...everyone else is just there. When Nc State was biting..it was esentialy because of S.fla KIDS MIXED in...

Any one with a pulse at UNC should be able to lock up the top kids in state.. Its the program sold in all high schools, community etc

Advertisement
If you really know the state...UNC football is king there...everyone else is just there. When Nc State was biting..it was esentialy because of S.fla KIDS MIXED in...

Any one with a pulse at UNC should be able to lock up the top kids in state.. Its the program sold in all high schools, community etc

UNC can be really good if they focused on the Carolinas, The 757, RVA, and the DMV.

Yep..the only reason i put this in the gators tears is because they thought they were gonna land him and then crystal balls rolled in for UNC yesterday and he pulled the trigger last night. They started their arrogant talking of "oh well flip him eventually" and "he chose a 3rd rate program over us means he doesnt want to compete "
I think some of them are blaming a reporter now for leaking that he was going to commit to being a **** and so he got mad and committed to UNC.

Advertisement
Back