Tears Gator Tears

I think some of them are blaming a reporter now for leaking that he was going to commit to being a **** and so he got mad and committed to UNC.

There is always a perfectly plausible, utterly logical, and highly compelling reason why a sane, intelligent, and non-thug-like football player with multiple children chooses any other university besides UF.

Or so I have been told.

Advertisement
UNC getting stronger is a good thing. This conference needs a shot in the arm and so does our schedule.
I can’t argue with this. I was thinking the same thing and then wondering if I’m wrong to think that way but we need to play a real schedule too.

I want to believe.
Df6u5YDUcAEEAZT.jpg

Booger looks great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are their reporters actually blaming each other here? Lol.

One guy is blaming Zach Alboverdi and then another guy sticks up for Zach and blames Zach’s accuser??? I can’t keep track.

It is insanity. Not only are the Gaytors fighting over which reporter to blame, but think about these kids that they really want. Keeshawn. Avantae. These guys are not mentally tough enough to handle a crystal ball, these kids are horrible decision makers because they have multiple children. But yet the Gaytors want these kids on their team, and if those guys had chosen UF, the Gaytor fans would be crowing about it.

It's just amazing how all of these character flaws surface ONLY when people choose not to be Gaytors.

It is insanity. Not only are the Gaytors fighting over which reporter to blame, but think about these kids that they really want. Keeshawn. Avantae. These guys are not mentally tough enough to handle a crystal ball, these kids are horrible decision makers because they have multiple children. But yet the Gaytors want these kids on their team, and if those guys had chosen UF, the Gaytor fans would be crowing about it.

It's just amazing how all of these character flaws surface ONLY when people choose not to be Gaytors.
They choose Miami and UNC and those are bad life decisions. Lol

Advertisement
Oh, and I forgot about this Gaytors trope, that every guy who seriously considers the Gaytors is "playing them" or "using them for leverage" when they decide to go elsewhere.

Somehow, the Gaytors have the WORST LUCK picking girlfriends recruits, because they get cuckolded so frequently. Yeah, everyone wants to "play" the Gaytors or "use them for leverage".

Kamar Wilcoxson is a 2021 Gator Commit that just transferred to IMG. UF is recruiting him to be a safety and Miami, Ohio State and LSU want him at corner. He recently said all that safety talk is going out the window.

Savion Ellis is a 2022 Gator commit. We all know how those SoFla kids are with early commits. Has been very pro-Miami in the past but he plays for Uncle Luke so we will see if he actually commits to Miami.

Not saying that they will flip to Miami but the optics are there.

Kamar Wilcoxson is a 2021 Gator Commit that just transferred to IMG. UF is recruiting him to be a safety and Miami, Ohio State and LSU want him at corner. He recently said all that safety talk is going out the window.

Savion Ellis is a 2022 Gator commit. We all know how those SoFla kids are with early commits. Has been very pro-Miami in the past but he plays for Uncle Luke so we will see if he actually commits to Miami.

Not saying that they will flip to Miami but the optics are there.

Don't forget, UF is DBU, and Mullet is the greatest offensive mind in college football...

Is what a Gaytor will say to convince you that Wilcoxson and Ellis are going to stick.

Advertisement
Drake Maye (Bama commit) may actually be a flip candidate to UNC as well. Not surprising given his brother is revered to borderline legendary levels on campus.

**** he actually flipped......

Mack Brown out there recruiting himself some QBS like its Texas.

Miami-UNC shaping to be the battle of the coastal these next few years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back