Tears Gator Tears

Tenzer likes to hang out in the locker room when the players are showering and changing

Tenzer is your typical Mullen Gator.

By this I mean like Diwun Black, Deyavie Hammond, and soon to be Leonard Manuel...they’re all “Gators for life” but their grades say otherwise.

Kid loved to say that most UM fans didn’t even go to the school to end up going Juco like a true a Gator

Advertisement
I want to believe.
Df6u5YDUcAEEAZT.jpg
That guys forehead is huge! Looks like Lebrons pre hair plugs. Lmao

Got an email from gaytors on 247sports (signed up to troll them on a 7 day free trial) the title is The Georgia Bulldogs never learn. Talking about a player being arrested. The irony of them calling people out in arrest had me peeing myself
Probably better if they don’t know who you are.

Tenzer is your typical Mullen Gator.

By this I mean like Diwun Black, Deyavie Hammond, and soon to be Leonard Manuel...they’re all “Gators for life” but their grades say otherwise.

Kid loved to say that most UM fans didn’t even go to the school to end up going Juco like a true a Gator
Is he a student at Santa Fe Community College?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Got an email from gaytors on 247sports (signed up to troll them on a 7 day free trial) the title is The Georgia Bulldogs never learn. Talking about a player being arrested. The irony of them calling people out in arrest had me peeing myself

Meanwhile they are fighting for Zach Evans

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back