Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Looks like we’re getting the gang back together.

@Andrew, why don’t you change that ranking list where you show OP for this thread as generating millions of views and change it to “the fella’s in Gator Tears”?

Give these guys the credit. No one person deserves credit for what we’ve done in here - OCCC, TOC, KW, 2082, Orange & green, Mirvin, NicKane, No Fly, TrueFloridian, Koke, Zbrod, FIUMcane, every iteration of 2.0, 1Luv... too many to name.

Just put my cut of the Ad revenues toward my monthly dues....🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tim Brewster is a shameless ***** to the highest bidder with a short memory and whose only marginally useful talent is his generally unscrupulous nature. I also suspect his mother was a real prime cvnt in her day.

I was with you until the last statement. Is this conjecture or just a guestimate?

Advertisement
No it's neither conjecture or a guestimate....it's science...genealogy
science-xsny3g.jpg

Advertisement
Got an email from gaytors on 247sports (signed up to troll them on a 7 day free trial) the title is The Georgia Bulldogs never learn. Talking about a player being arrested. The irony of them calling people out in arrest had me peeing myself
Hey, they're only 6 years removed from having over 100 felonies amongst 60 some odd players in an 8 year span! It might be down to 30 or 40 players now...trending up!!

Advertisement
Back