Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I was always a guy (till recently) thinking uf wins, Im leaning more Miami as we get closer I feel more confident cause I know they will sleep on us.
Theres literally zero reason to feel going into that game that we lose. Yes we have a couple of question Mark's that the average fan has cause to be concerned over. Even a significant one in the oline that we just wont know till we see it on the field. But you cant look at them and not see just as many if not more holes. Honestly they have more cause to be concerned with their oline and secondary then us. We have plenty of the same players but our issue previously laid heavily on the back of our staff. That's not a new commodity over there. I think Frank's is better than he gets credit for but cant deny he certainly can be rattled relatively easily.

Bruh Said I can Just run his dog *** with all the sass, what the **** type of sh*t they got going on with the sass instructor? 😂

Lol. WTH did I just watch, a WR dance practice? Like they’re learning dance moves to mimic on the field? Is that the football equivalent of Mr. Miyagi training Daniel to block with wax on wax off on his car in the Karate Kid movie???

Theres literally zero reason to feel going into that game that we lose. Yes we have a couple of question Mark's that the average fan has cause to be concerned over. Even a significant one in the oline that we just wont know till we see it on the field. But you cant look at them and not see just as many if not more holes. Honestly they have more cause to be concerned with their oline and secondary then us. We have plenty of the same players but our issue previously laid heavily on the back of our staff. That's not a new commodity over there. I think Frank's is better than he gets credit for but cant deny he certainly can be rattled relatively easily.

You feel we have a good shot at them? Are our kids going to be ready? I’m still traumatized from Dallas last year.

Advertisement
I could never coach.

'Cause if I did - I'd tell the team, "That first play - someone go knock the QB's head OFF - personal foul and all - even if he handed it off."

Get in that SOB's head - immediately.

And maybe do it the second play too. Thirty yards in penalties - but one loopy, irritated, nervous QB the rest of the game.

Bruh Said I can Just run his dog *** with all the sass, what the **** type of sh*t they got going on with the sass instructor? 😂

D93967BB-F150-42F7-A4AE-E91D00F671EA.gif

Advertisement
LULZ That's not their WR coach. That's one of those "footwork guru's" lol, like Footwork King. Footwork king has been invited by coaches to some campuses, as well.

His company is named receiver factory. He's worked with a bunch of big name college and pro was, including some of our current WRs:

https://www.instagram.com/receiverfactory/?hl=en

KJ Osborn (in all of these clips, Jerry Juedy, and a few other WRs:

\

Here he was working with cager and richards, before the start of last season:

Players from every school, including ours, spend near as much time training outside of campus as they do with the team strength staff. In 2014, I used to train at a facility where I would see Malcolm Lewis and Tracy Howard show up 3-4 times a week, during the summer. Some of the 1AA/FCS kids spent near zero time training with their school.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How often does a team replace 4 good starters on an OL and just operate as a finely tuned machine on offense in week 1?

Especially when facing one of the 10 best defensive lines in the country?

These dudes genuinely think these are the same teams from last year.

Advertisement
I could never coach.

'Cause if I did - I'd tell the team, "That first play - someone go knock the QB's head OFF - personal foul and all - even if he handed it off."

Get in that SOB's head - immediately.

And maybe do it the second play too. Thirty yards in penalties - but one loopy, irritated, nervous QB the rest of the game.

I nominate Knowles

Advertisement
Back