Tears Gator Tears

I know it’s some tears falling after the latest reclassifying!

Attachments

• 4CBEADCE-D4C4-415D-9018-405BEE60AD64.png
    4CBEADCE-D4C4-415D-9018-405BEE60AD64.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 248
Advertisement
There are specific tests, skin test, IgG, that kind of stuff, you would have to go to an allergist to be 100% sure. I just haven’t bothered and neither have you. So we just say we are penicillin allergic because it’s safer to say that.

Erythromycin for me but exactly. I should get tested. I am fairly certain I was tested for a variety of allergies in my 20’s but I don’t have those records.

I'm definitely intrigued to see how Huggins plays against us.

I remember us recruiting him hard the whole process for UF to swoop in at the very end to take him. Not sure if we were actually pushing that hard for him to commit or it was one of those things where we just recruited him to stay in the good graces up there.

Advertisement
I know it’s some tears falling after the latest reclassifying!
I haven’t seen anything yet as an article on them being in the top 10 was just posted. Right now they’re whining about Anthony Richardson not getting a higher bump.

Advertisement
I haven’t seen anything yet as an article on them being in the top 10 was just posted. Right now they’re whining about Anthony Richardson not getting a higher bump.

None of the revised rankings bothered me tbh. The Leonard Manuel free fall continues. I've watched film on him and he has talent but looks like a project to me. He has all the potential in the world though....

Two things:

1. Why did they think they were getting Milroe? What on earth would be the impetus for an elite QB to play in Mullen’s O?

2. I may have to quit Gator Tears for a bit. This isn’t a joke: reading them makes me upset. I haven’t come across so much bumper to bumper stupidity in my life. Every thread is as if an entire 747 had its oxygen masks drop and the passengers dutifully strapped the cover over their face so they can huff each other’s farts. Just before they all pass out from methane overdose the captain assures them it’s safe to remove the mask and breathe normal air, at which point the thread ends and the flight resumes. Inevitably though, the next thread will drop the masks and the fart huffers clamor for the good stuff. In that climate the smart ones can’t even survive, because who wouldn’t put the oxygen mask on when the captain tells you to? And once you start huffing farts on your way to Panama City, baby there’s no turning back.

RVA, you need to see a doctor.

I would nominate this for post of the year, but I don't want then 98% of CIS that doesn't read this thread to start. If they do, our oxygen masks will drop, so to speak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They're all this off of a 5-3 record in a division very similar to the coastal but less athletic
I dont get the confidence in the fan base they have a questionable OL a qb who can get rattled under pressure. I would be more like our side up in the air, them thinking blow out is the same **** we did last year with LSU. There confidence is going to bite them in the ***

I dont get the confidence in the fan base they have a questionable OL a qb who can get rattled under pressure. I would be more like our side up in the air, them thinking blow out is the same **** we did last year with LSU. There confidence is going to bite them in the ***
It's important to remember the caliber of people were discussing here my brother. Since when does white inbred trash recognize anything but their own. As I've been said this game and this season is all on the oline & I'm getting alot more confidence in them jelling. Just hope its sooner than later.

It's important to remember the caliber of people were discussing here my brother. Since when does white inbred trash recognize anything but their own. As I've been said this game and this season is all on the oline & I'm getting alot more confidence in them jelling. Just hope its sooner than later.
I was always a guy (till recently) thinking uf wins, Im leaning more Miami as we get closer I feel more confident cause I know they will sleep on us.

Advertisement
Back