Tears Gator Tears

Told y'all as the game gets closer your gonna see them keep reassuring themselves this is an easy win for them and this is the same Miami team as last year.

They're legit worried about this game. I sat with 3 gator fans the other day while having a few beers and they've all echoed the same thing that we've said. Franks isn't good vs above average defenses and their Oline is unproven and untested. All 3 said they wished they played a D2 school before we played so they can get their Oline some confidence before playing our defense. I suggested Ga Southern 👿.

The one guy who is really level headed and a genuinely good person said to me if Miami figures out the QB situation then I don't like our chances at all. He said your defense will cause havoc and Franks panics and cant handle it. He agreed with me that UF season last year was like our 2017 season...he called it fools gold especially the Michigan game where he acknowledged them missing their best players and not caring about the game.

Advertisement
If you get a subscription (however that me be), PM us the screenname and password and we'll all log on frequently and blitz them into oblivion.
I have the same name set up over there just in case just like I do for WEZ but have never posted there. I’d just be there for the screenshots.

Told y'all as the game gets closer your gonna see them keep reassuring themselves this is an easy win for them and this is the same Miami team as last year.

They're legit worried about this game. I sat with 3 gator fans the other day while having a few beers and they've all echoed the same thing that we've said. Franks isn't good vs above average defenses and their Oline is unproven and untested. All 3 said they wished they played a D2 school before we played so they can get their Oline some confidence before playing our defense. I suggested Ga Southern 👿.

The one guy who is really level headed and a genuinely good person said to me if Miami figures out the QB situation then I don't like our chances at all. He said your defense will cause havoc and Franks panics and cant handle it. He agreed with me that UF season last year was like our 2017 season...he called it fools gold especially the Michigan game where he acknowledged them missing their best players and not caring about the game.
And your friend’s name is @flagator86

The truth is, they have to reassure themselves by bringing up last year's pathetic offensive numbers even though they know that's not what they're going to see this year. They don't know how much improved the new offense is going to be with a new coaching staff, new system, possible new quarterback and a ton of new skill position guys. It would be like saying "we're going to crush the gator" because of their offensive numbers under McShark****er.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A sampling of LSU’s scoring last year:

7 plays for 22 yds FG
Pick six. TD
4 plays for 5 yds. FG

That’s two touchdowns worth of scoring gifted to them by turnover or a punt that acted as a turnover.

Imo if we avoid literally giving the Turds free points we win.
See, you are applying logic, not GaYtOrZ lOgIc... that's your mistake....

A sampling of LSU’s scoring last year:

7 plays for 22 yds FG
Pick six. TD
4 plays for 5 yds. FG

That’s two touchdowns worth of scoring gifted to them by turnover or a punt that acted as a turnover.

Imo if we avoid literally giving the Turds free points we win.

LSU actually had almost 80 more yards and averaged 0.4 more yards per play against UF (in Gainesville) than they did against Miami.

Advertisement
Confirmed or think you are. Erythromycin or macrolide allergies are more rare compared to penicillins.

Asking because I’m supposedly allergic to penicillin, but I’ve never had it confirmed. Just haven’t had the time or inclination... it’s just safer to say I’m allergic to it since there are quite a few alternatives to penicillins.

Same here. I always tell the doctor Im allergic to it, because I "might" of had a reaction when I was a toddler.

Advertisement
If you guys beat us and we have a bunch of our guys suspended it really is not impressive. We play big dogs in the SEC. Its totally different from Michigan because that is the peach bowl, and premier bowl game, whereas for a team of our stature (Tebow went here), playing the lowly hurricanes does not mean much.
Did this dude really just brag that he had a pedophile go there...

Brick phone.
il_794xN.1725544058_bgh8.jpg

had one of these babies..They were great in a fight.Like having a billy club..

Same here. I always tell the doctor Im allergic to it, because I "might" of had a reaction when I was a toddler.

In all kindness, I would urge you and @OriginalCanesCanesCanes to get tested for a penicillin allergy. I realize that this happened in my family a long time ago, but before I was born, my uncle died of anaphylactic shock due to penicillin (his throat swelled up and he suffocated). Clearly, much has changed in the way of rapid medical response since my uncle passed away, but there can also be situations today when a person is in distress and medicine is administered without the benefit of a full medical discussion.

Again, not telling you how to live your lives, but I would implore you to get tested and to let your family know, if there is an allergy. In that way (a) they may be able to provide medical disclosure if you are incapacitated, and (b) they will then know whether they should disclose a family history and/or get tested in the future.

My biggest phobia in life is suffocation, probably because as a child, I was told the story of my uncle's death on multiple occasions. I have since found out that I am not allergic to penicillin myself, but it was frequently mentioned to doctors when I was young.

Stay healthy, guys.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back