Tears Gator Tears

Need to get that going before the game, they'll prolly lock new memberships 8/24 around 10 pm, maybe even earlier.

giphy.gif

If RVA would Fill it out id gladly purchase him a membership now and pay for the year.All he’s gotta do is PM me and we can work out the monetary details..

Advertisement
The only reason I’ve never bought a subscription is because I know how I am. I would live in there and accomplish nothing else in my days. It’s really a self-preservation coping mechanism but as epic as this will be, I can’t let that go without maximizing their meltdown in our thread.

That’s why I wrote what I did below.The membership is on me whenever you’re ready IF you ever are ready to submit yourself to that.

Advertisement
The only reason I’ve never bought a subscription is because I know how I am. I would live in there and accomplish nothing else in my days. It’s really a self-preservation coping mechanism but as epic as this will be, I can’t let that go without maximizing their meltdown in our thread.
A Z pack and 7 day free trial starting the 22nd. Get in and get out quick before it has an affect on you.

Advertisement
If you take a screenshot of a page, all you have to do is come in here and click attach files and then upload the screenshots from your photos.
View attachment 90857
@cocanes is laughing at this and he’s right. It’s like the blind leading the blind here. If any of you saw me struggling to figure out tv apps in that ACC Network thread, you’d know I have know business teaching technology to anyone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back