Tears Gator Tears

I’m allergic to mycin so I can’t use a z pack. Lol.

Confirmed or think you are. Erythromycin or macrolide allergies are more rare compared to penicillins.

Asking because I’m supposedly allergic to penicillin, but I’ve never had it confirmed. Just haven’t had the time or inclination... it’s just safer to say I’m allergic to it since there are quite a few alternatives to penicillins.

Advertisement
Confirmed or think you are. Erythromycin or macrolide allergies are more rare compared to penicillins.

Asking because I’m supposedly allergic to penicillin, but I’ve never had it confirmed. Just haven’t had the time or inclination... it’s just safer to say I’m allergic to it since there are quite a few alternatives to penicillins.
I think I’ve had reactions more than once and supposedly I’m allergic but I can’t even remember who told me. Ex wife, mother, Doctor... ???

I’m fine with penicillin though one of my kids is allergic per my ex wife who’s a very good medical professional

I have no idea where the delusion of Mullett being some kind of coaching savant comes from. The guy literally averaged less than 8 wins a year in his career. If anything he has a proven track record of being mediocre. I would prefer a first time head coach who's proven himself as a coordinator and recruiter to an experienced guy who's a proven average coach and below average recruiter.

It's........ insane

Advertisement
If you take a screenshot of a page, all you have to do is come in here and click attach files and then upload the screenshots from your photos.
Let me add a friendly amendment here:
Please CROP out any unwanted information... That’s all.
1563862494977.jpeg

Advertisement
No just adding to your instructions to those who might not be aware of what a screenshot includes.
I’m really trying to be helpful but I’m cringing at the same time bc anyone getting any type of technical help from me is probably on a flip phone level or close to it.

The only reason I’ve never bought a subscription is because I know how I am. I would live in there and accomplish nothing else in my days. It’s really a self-preservation coping mechanism but as epic as this will be, I can’t let that go without maximizing their meltdown in our thread.
If you get a subscription (however that me be), PM us the screenname and password and we'll all log on frequently and blitz them into oblivion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back