Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Holy **** that's delusional. We all know we lean delusional as a fan base but the gaytor has leaned so far they've fallen over and are face down palms up delusional. I think the gaytor is in for the TNM flip machine come 8/24. Miami is gonna flip the light on and expose that delusion nationally.

Please see my post above...it is nothing more than normal for the delusional **** fan..

Advertisement
Two things:

1. Why did they think they were getting Milroe? What on earth would be the impetus for an elite QB to play in Mullen’s O?

2. I may have to quit Gator Tears for a bit. This isn’t a joke: reading them makes me upset. I haven’t come across so much bumper to bumper stupidity in my life. Every thread is as if an entire 747 had its oxygen masks drop and the passengers dutifully strapped the cover over their face so they can huff each other’s farts. Just before they all pass out from methane overdose the captain assures them it’s safe to remove the mask and breathe normal air, at which point the thread ends and the flight resumes. Inevitably though, the next thread will drop the masks and the fart huffers clamor for the good stuff. In that climate the smart ones can’t even survive, because who wouldn’t put the oxygen mask on when the captain tells you to? And once you start huffing farts on your way to Panama City, baby there’s no turning back.

RVA, you need to see a doctor.
Hang in there Inday. As they say, laughter is the best medicine and we get plenty courtesy of the gayturds. I'm sure @RVACane is thriving with all the laughs he gets!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know but with a victory I’ll buy a membership and screenshot the **** out of that board.
With a victory I WILL BUY YOU that subscription...
Need to get that going before the game, they'll prolly lock new memberships 8/24 around 10 pm, maybe even earlier.

giphy.gif

With a victory I WILL BUY YOU that subscription...
The only reason I’ve never bought a subscription is because I know how I am. I would live in there and accomplish nothing else in my days. It’s really a self-preservation coping mechanism but as epic as this will be, I can’t let that go without maximizing their meltdown in our thread.

I've had memberships to both the gates and the Noles sites for years, but **** I don't know how to post the screenshots.

Advertisement
Back