Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Two things:

1. Why did they think they were getting Milroe? What on earth would be the impetus for an elite QB to play in Mullen’s O?

2. I may have to quit Gator Tears for a bit. This isn’t a joke: reading them makes me upset. I haven’t come across so much bumper to bumper stupidity in my life. Every thread is as if an entire 747 had its oxygen masks drop and the passengers dutifully strapped the cover over their face so they can huff each other’s farts. Just before they all pass out from methane overdose the captain assures them it’s safe to remove the mask and breathe normal air, at which point the thread ends and the flight resumes. Inevitably though, the next thread will drop the masks and the fart huffers clamor for the good stuff. In that climate the smart ones can’t even survive, because who wouldn’t put the oxygen mask on when the captain tells you to? And once you start huffing farts on your way to Panama City, baby there’s no turning back.

RVA, you need to see a doctor.

RVA has sacrificed quite a few IQ points for our entertainment. You will visit Gator Tears and you will like it!

Imagine the addicts we will all become if we win on the 24th.

@IndayArtHauz i see what you mean. But I can’t look away. Just look at these people. Now this is 1 dude on Twitter, which is the sewer of the planet. But still. These are real people. This guy isn’t totally alone, there are real people who think this is feasible.

I guess it’s a recency bias and I can’t remember how other fan bases acted in preseason previous years. Or maybe it’s just how much I despise them. But I have never in my life seen a group of people so delusional and their fall/collapse/heartbreak over the next few months is going to be probably the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.

Actually I think he predicted the score 100% correct in the UM, Kentucky, AUB, LSU and UGA games. Unfortunately for him he has the winner wrong. I also think they will lose 1 or 2 out the Vandy, USCe, Mizzou and UT game. It’s going to be a glorious Tears year....

Advertisement
Mullen has never landed a top ranked QB.....but it's "cute FSU thought they could get a top QB Mullen wanted".

tenor (2).gif

Advertisement

@IndayArtHauz i see what you mean. But I can’t look away. Just look at these people. Now this is 1 dude on Twitter, which is the sewer of the planet. But still. These are real people. This guy isn’t totally alone, there are real people who think this is feasible.

I guess it’s a recency bias and I can’t remember how other fan bases acted in preseason previous years. Or maybe it’s just how much I despise them. But I have never in my life seen a group of people so delusional and their fall/collapse/heartbreak over the next few months is going to be probably the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.

tenor (1).gif

Advertisement

52-10???

Hahahahahahahahaha

Advertisement
gator tears thread needs a canes win badly. true there will be tears later in the season for sure but just won't be the same laughing at them if they win.
It makes a big difference in terms of the quality of our entertainment. That said, this thread wasn’t started based on 1 game so we can still laugh at things but yeah, I guess if they win, I can’t say their team sucks without saying my team sucks???

Advertisement
Back