Tears Gator Tears

That article is so ******* weird. Like why does the orlando sentinel care about max corral being at Ole Miss? Are they taking a shot at the gaytes with that article?

I know, that's why I posted it. The Sentinel is "expected" to be pro-UF, so the fact that they posted the article with THAT headline cracked me up.

Advertisement
My god.... "We let Gus get MAR" 😂
Can you believe that? Of course you do. I was going to attack that. As if they had some right to AR’s brother in a SoFlo high school. Like, I get it if Marco Wilson, even though he’s from SoFlo, went to Auburn and they said that, given that his brother was a gaytor. They really think highly of themselves and where they are in the hierarchy of CFB and it isn’t reality.

My god.... "We let Gus get MAR" 😂

It's a disorder with them. Every single guy who chooses a school besides UF is within THEIR POWER. They didn't push hard enough. They "LET" another school get a recruit. Certain coaches aren't good recruiters. If if if, the Gaytors want a kid, suddenly he is theirs to lose. The kid has no agency, it is always an issue of another school/coach lying to a kid, telling him what he wants to hear, telling a kid he can play OT when the Gaytors Brainz Trust knows he should be an OG. It just goes on and on and on.

I don't care if Georgia and Alabama and LSU didn't prioritize Chantz, the Gaytors WANTED HIM. That's the truth. Sure, they'll tell you that programs that are CLEARLY superior to UF made a judgment, and then they will use that to justify their own arguments.

It's bullsh!te. They'll never admit it, of course, but it is.

[
If you have any worries or really want to know what’s going on in Methsville, take a listen.
View attachment 90769
I listen to GB every week. The main dude is a typical delusional gator hillbilly who spins everything like the guys we see on 247. The other dude (Will Miles I think is his name) is pretty decent. He isn't nearly the homer the other guy is.

Advertisement
Can you believe that? Of course you do. I was going to attack that. As if they had some right to AR’s brother in a SoFlo high school. Like, I get it if Marco Wilson, even though he’s from SoFlo, went to Auburn and they said that, given that his brother was a gaytor. They really think highly of themselves and where they are in the hierarchy of CFB and it isn’t reality.

I can play that game too lol

We let UGA have Stevenson
We let Bama have Surtain and Jobe

Advertisement
Someone on here mentioned the gayts going after a certain texas QB names Milroe. He committed to texas. Any tears? Sorry this is a lackluster effort i know
8AEEB502-B123-41E4-A713-8FAD38E714C7.png
AE79E563-565B-4141-A762-BC3E335EBFCD.jpeg
91E95417-D606-460A-BE04-D45709FC321F.jpeg
1DAE47CE-6C77-45E6-923E-83D7C86AB91F.png
10066778-847C-446E-80DD-2ABF75CEAF64.png
4887A401-64FF-4824-A9AB-0E721208173B.jpeg
1B74C4CB-1283-4F60-ACCB-A9B11EA9D5E6.png
312D6D23-2EFA-49E4-8044-60DE983D3DD9.jpeg

Two things:

1. Why did they think they were getting Milroe? What on earth would be the impetus for an elite QB to play in Mullen’s O?

2. I may have to quit Gator Tears for a bit. This isn’t a joke: reading them makes me upset. I haven’t come across so much bumper to bumper stupidity in my life. Every thread is as if an entire 747 had its oxygen masks drop and the passengers dutifully strapped the cover over their face so they can huff each other’s farts. Just before they all pass out from methane overdose the captain assures them it’s safe to remove the mask and breathe normal air, at which point the thread ends and the flight resumes. Inevitably though, the next thread will drop the masks and the fart huffers clamor for the good stuff. In that climate the smart ones can’t even survive, because who wouldn’t put the oxygen mask on when the captain tells you to? And once you start huffing farts on your way to Panama City, baby there’s no turning back.

RVA, you need to see a doctor.

Advertisement
Two things:

1. Why did they think they were getting Milroe? What on earth would be the impetus for an elite QB to play in Mullen’s O?

2. I may have to quit Gator Tears for a bit. This isn’t a joke: reading them makes me upset. I haven’t come across so much bumper to bumper stupidity in my life. Every thread is as if an entire 747 had its oxygen masks drop and the passengers dutifully strapped the cover over their face so they can huff each other’s farts. Just before they all pass out from methane overdose the captain assures them it’s safe to remove the mask and breathe normal air, at which point the thread ends and the flight resumes. Inevitably though, the next thread will drop the masks and the fart huffers clamor for the good stuff. In that climate the smart ones can’t even survive, because who wouldn’t put the oxygen mask on when the captain tells you to? And once you start huffing farts on your way to Panama City, baby there’s no turning back.

source.gif

Two things:

That was amusing and yes it made me laugh. However, this is the best thread on this site for reason. The people that get the hatred for the gayturds don't mind sifting through some dog crap filled sand for pure unadulterated tears from the enemy. We understand the delusion of their football and overall deficiencies as Floridians/Human beings. It's like being able to make fun of a kid that is not only completely retarded, but an *******, while being PC at the same time. You either get it or you don't. It's 100% okay with us who do get it, if some others don't. It's their loss. That being said, don't mess with our parade. This thread has become our morning coffee.

@IndayArtHauz i see what you mean. But I can’t look away. Just look at these people. Now this is 1 dude on Twitter, which is the sewer of the planet. But still. These are real people. This guy isn’t totally alone, there are real people who think this is feasible.

I guess it’s a recency bias and I can’t remember how other fan bases acted in preseason previous years. Or maybe it’s just how much I despise them. But I have never in my life seen a group of people so delusional and their fall/collapse/heartbreak over the next few months is going to be probably the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.

Advertisement
Two things:

You couldn’t imagine the number of “doctors” I’ve seen in the past 2 years.

Two things:

Holy ****e (literally and figuratively), that 2nd point has officially entered the "The Franchise Hall of Fame" for Outstanding Graphic Metaphor.

As for the Gaytor delusion, this is the same as it was last year, when the Gaytors took credit for the Justin Fields decommit, even though he didn't even end up at UF. Now the Gaytors are claiming that even though this Milroe character chose Texas, if not for the "home field advantage", Milroe clearly would have chosen the Gaytors over the SemenHoles.

I do agree with you, Inday, I have never seen such a heaping, steaming pile of BULLSH!TE in my life. These delusional Gaytors think they are a prime destination for recruits (they are not), these Gaytors think they are in control of every recruit (they are not), these Gaytors think that there is someone or something to blame (besides their own corrupt program) every time a recruit chooses to go elsewhere.

I agree with Inday. However, I have over 30 years of experience putting up the Gaytor delusions, so I can tolerate it a bit more.

F the Gaytors.

Gator Tears is famous....it is mentioned in UGA, FSU and the gator websites/blogs. it will never die.
I didn’t know about F$U and UGA. It seems that this thread would resonate with UGA fans. We’re not a traditional enemy, beyond recruiting, and we both had Richt, so it should be easy for them. I laugh when I see them ripping the gaytor and calling their coach, Mullet. They describe them not much differently than we do.

Advertisement
Back