B484ADFF-EDAD-41F1-BA2E-B736F7DA8F27.jpeg
F7D0696F-2542-4CEC-93F1-F948704A8CB0.jpeg
D87C364C-612B-4041-871E-B1FC1EB04517.jpeg
AA069057-E5B0-4285-9933-A228C854B5A9.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
We get Chantz, they flipz some bum with offers from Toledo and GA Southern

I’d say we have the better weekend going
That kid ran under 11 in the 100m and there’s already lobbying for a bump. They think that there’s a bias against them. I know CiS posters feel that way about us sometimes but we have a different history and situation. They’re a big SEC school with a lot of subscribers.

That kid ran under 11 in the 100m and there’s already lobbying for a bump. They think that there’s a bias against them. I know CiS posters feel that way about us sometimes but we have a different history and situation. They’re a big SEC school with a lot of subscribers.

They want a bump for a guy most of them thought was going to be a preferred walk on? - gaytor logicz

Advertisement
I don't. I never felt we'd land him and I still don't. I THINK we're looking for two more on the OL and then that'll be that this cycle.
86 your one of the few gator fans I feel has any common sense so I will ask you ....what do you think of Mullen’s and his staffs recruiting ability?

You don’t need to answer if you don’t want just thought I’d ask someone that’s not delusional,or at least doesn’t seem delusional,when it comes to your teams recruiting.
( and I said all that with no smart remarks or name calling.Hard to do when talking to a gator fan,see even wrote that correctly a couple times because I think your level headed and come on here without trying to stir sHT up.Of course I had to autocorrect my iPad that wanted to post it the way I usually print it...🤣)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 90680View attachment 90696

This should be a piece of cake for a guy like Mullet.

Shut your filthy mouth. Everyone knows that the only reason Kirby is recruiting that kid is to **** off Mullet. The real key is whether the kid is a Gaytor TAKE, whether Mullet WANTS the kid, and whether Mullet PUSHES hard enough. Without those three elements, it does not constitute a Gaytor recruiting loss. You simply do not know if he is a TAKE, whether Mullet WANTS him, and whether Mullet PUSHES until after the kid signs his LOI. Only then do you have enough evidence. Before that time, every kid who chooses any team except the Gaytors was NOT A GAYTOR TAKE, was NOT WANTED, and was NOT A BIG PUSH recruit.

Not to mention, Chantz wasn't a "locker room fit" with SEC schools, because of how they all perceived his voice and speaking style.

Yep, nobody in the SEC wanted a 4-star DE. Nobody. The poor kid was forced into taking his fifth choice, Miami.

Are they arguing for a bump for the 2019 kid they just signed, 6 months after National Signing Day?

If that's the case, then I want a retroactive 5-star bump for Ray Lewis.

Advertisement
Back