Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

MixedThatColt-small.gif

I will always appreciate the Canes Fans on CIS with their #FireRumph and Banda Sucks hot take reacts when we lose a recruit instead of the crazy denile “we didn’t want him” “he’s over rated” blah blah blah.

I love this thread but man I tell you I have to take breaks the delusion of those fans is mind breaking. I can’t comprehend it. I’m all for team pride but seriously? Florida has never and will never be a destination school. They were halfway “it” under Myer but it had nothing to do with them becuase we’ve seen that kids will go wherever Urban is.

It’s crazy every kid they didn’t get “they didn’t want” . Then they will “flip” every kid that didn’t commit to UGA, Bama or Clemson. Fliepe is a darkhouse heisman? Man I go on and on but geeezz.

Advertisement
Gotta love the headline on this article:

That article is so ******* weird. Like why does the orlando sentinel care about max corral being at Ole Miss? Are they taking a shot at the gaytes with that article?

I didn’t even realize RichRod was the OC for Ole Miss.

He’s really fallen. Fron WVU HC and “offensive genius”, to almost Alabama head coach, to Michigan head coach, then Arizona head coach, and now this. His next move might be to Last Chance U.

Back to tears.

Advertisement
I didn’t even realize RichRod was the OC for Ole Miss.

He’s really fallen. Fron WVU HC and “offensive genius”, to almost Alabama head coach, to Michigan head coach, then Arizona head coach, and now this. His next move might be to Last Chance U.

Back to tears.
Where he will be able to coach former semenholes quarterbacks

Gator fan: who cares we got Emory Jones!! He is way better than Corral

Normal Fan: Uhh Corral won the starting job and Emory cant even beat out Franks

Gator Fan: We didn't even want Corral, hes not that good and overrated, plus Franks is a Heisman contender

Normal Fan: You guys are idiots

Advertisement
Didn’t they just lose a Rush End commit though...

They definitely wanted him
It’s a weird situation. I have no doubt that they all wanted Chantz, the player but supposedly backed away for irrelevant and intolerant reasons. I don’t know what’s true nor do I really want to go down this path but these gaytors are liars acting like the kid isn’t good enough to play there or in the SEC. That most certainly isn’t their issue with Chantz. They can all eat dîcks and choke together.

I see UF fans talkin about they didn't want Williams, that "sweet" DE and that stuff genuinely disappoints me. Idk much about the kid, especially not personally. But them taking shots at what I think they're taking shots at is pretty stupid to me.

On top of that, Lord knows if he committed to UF that they'd be holding it over Canes fans. Man, Gator fans are so pathetic.

Advertisement
I see UF fans talkin about they didn't want Williams, that "sweet" DE and that stuff genuinely disappoints me. Idk much about the kid, especially not personally. But them taking shots at what I think they're taking shots at is pretty stupid to me.

On top of that, Lord knows if he committed to UF that they'd be holding it over Canes fans. Man, Gator fans are so pathetic.
They’re disingenuous. They absolutely wanted the talent. They’re trying to make it like he wasn’t good enough to play there. The whole thing reflects poorly on them.

It’s a weird situation. I have no doubt that they all wanted Chantz, the player but supposedly backed away for irrelevant and intolerant reasons. I don’t know what’s true nor do I really want to go down this path but these gaytors are liars acting like the kid isn’t good enough to play there or in the SEC. That most certainly isn’t their issue with Chantz. They can all eat dîcks and choke together.

Was just going to agree with your comment but then you killed me with the last sentence......:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

Advertisement
Back