Tears Gator Tears

SwampChump615? He used to be @Liberty City El ‘s 2nd favorite porster after SUckGator51. But there are others who have stepped up as well, each in their own special gaytarded way.

totally agree
SwampChump615 as you so eloquently call him, I've been dealing with that homo for years on rivals. that's when I realized that gaytors are delusional at birth

Advertisement
totally agree
SwampChump615 as you so eloquently call him, I've been dealing with that homo for years on rivals. that's when I realized that gaytors are delusional at birth
Lol. That was LCE’s name for him just like LCE nicknamed SU. Those guys now seem much more tame now compared to some of them. I’ve even see 615 look fairly grounded in addressing some of the super slurpers.

They’re pretty much creatures of habit. You know MattUF is a slurper, Northern likes to be a dîck, Swampgoon81 is full on delusional and Smurphy lives for gaytor stats and spreadsheets...and GatorJeff51 and his 50 alt accounts are literally the most annoying reads going on any board.

It’s a weird situation. I have no doubt that they all wanted Chantz, the player but supposedly backed away for irrelevant and intolerant reasons. I don’t know what’s true nor do I really want to go down this path but these gaytors are liars acting like the kid isn’t good enough to play there or in the SEC. That most certainly isn’t their issue with Chantz. They can all eat dîcks and choke together.

Most already have MANY MANY times..

Advertisement
ok i'm going to say this one more time slowly so pay attention:

There is nothing more delusional than a disillusioned delusional UFAG fan !!!!
The gayturds always have and always will SUCK !!!!!

I Hope this helps everyone who thinks they might have any clue as to what goes through the mind of a **** or what would ever cause them to open their mouths and spout some of the STUDPIEST SHT mankind has EVER witnessed to understand that they are what we thought they were....

jort wearing,trailer living,meth smoking,incest breeding,backwoods living mental midgets they show themselves to be.

1563823300294.png

Manny hasn't coached one game and these bleep heads already have him pinned as someone between Ron Zook and Randy Shannon?

Advertisement
Wait, I thought the Gaytors were moving UP in the recruiting rankings (according to the 100 articles written in the past year right after they get another commit)...

Oh this gets better lol

View attachment 90817
Holy **** that's delusional. We all know we lean delusional as a fan base but the gaytor has leaned so far they've fallen over and are face down palms up delusional. I think the gaytor is in for the TNM flip machine come 8/24. Miami is gonna flip the light on and expose that delusion nationally.

It makes a big difference in terms of the quality of our entertainment. That said, this thread wasn’t started based on 1 game so we can still laugh at things but yeah, I guess if they win, I can’t say their team sucks without saying my team sucks???

Let’s stop being fatalists.

We’re winning. Period.

And if for some godforsaken reason the unthinkable happens, we take our L like men, and continue to make fun of them for the rest of the season. Fūck it.

If we played them every year, like we should if they weren’t such cowards, we would have a loss every once in a while. Although I’m sure we would dominate the series like we dominated the last 30 years against them. But you have your occasional loss. Shlt happens.

Why are you people so worried about what other people think. Especially fūcking reptiles ... who gives a shlt what those *** backwards lizard brain hillbillies think.

View attachment 90830

Manny hasn't coached one game and these bleep heads already have him pinned as someone between Ron Zook and Randy Shannon?

Even more importantly, let me try to understand the Gaytor Logicz...

He is comparing Diaz, as a head coach, to Muschamp, as a DC. Not only that, but Muschamp was a DC for Saban during his national championship run at LSU, Auburn, and Texas. That's not to take anything away from Muschamp, per se, but he was running the defenses for three incredibly strong programs, and somehow that makes Manny (who has not had 9 years as a DC at such strong programs) a lesser head coach?

Oh, and here comes the "first-year head coach" meme once again. Not to mention "they didn't play Clemson".

It's amazing. Somehow, Diaz is not as good of a head coach as a guy who has gone 0.568 in his career (Muschamp), BUT the Gaytors have one of the greatest coaches of all time, who has gone 0.617 for his entire career.

Amazing. For his ENTIRE career, Dan Mullet is 0.6 games "better" per year than Will Muschamp.

Wow, what an upgrade. The Gaytors really showed us.

Advertisement
I have no idea where the delusion of Mullett being some kind of coaching savant comes from. The guy literally averaged less than 8 wins a year in his career. If anything he has a proven track record of being mediocre. I would prefer a first time head coach who's proven himself as a coordinator and recruiter to an experienced guy who's a proven average coach and below average recruiter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back