Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I only watch 1 or 2 UF games a year and every time I watch Franks, he is not good. Last year it was Kentucky and Vandy. I just can't imagine him beating us with the amount of pressure we will be getting up front.

In both those games the turds were being manhandled. If Vandy’s RB doesn’t get hurt they lose that game.

They really think that they’re elite and viewed that way by the CFB world.
Yeah gaytes really gonna bring that fire...oh wait
1563904284870.gif

In all kindness, I would urge you and @OriginalCanesCanesCanes to get tested for a penicillin allergy. I realize that this happened in my family a long time ago, but before I was born, my uncle died of anaphylactic shock due to penicillin (his throat swelled up and he suffocated). Clearly, much has changed in the way of rapid medical response since my uncle passed away, but there can also be situations today when a person is in distress and medicine is administered without the benefit of a full medical discussion.

Again, not telling you how to live your lives, but I would implore you to get tested and to let your family know, if there is an allergy. In that way (a) they may be able to provide medical disclosure if you are incapacitated, and (b) they will then know whether they should disclose a family history and/or get tested in the future.

My biggest phobia in life is suffocation, probably because as a child, I was told the story of my uncle's death on multiple occasions. I have since found out that I am not allergic to penicillin myself, but it was frequently mentioned to doctors when I was young.

Stay healthy, guys.

Thanks for the advice. I think the doctors at the hospital gave me antibiotics containing it a few years back while I had an infection, to see if if there was any reaction. I should probably really get checked though, just in case. Anyways, back to **** tears!

Same here. I always tell the doctor Im allergic to it, because I "might" of had a reaction when I was a toddler.
Exactly right. OCCC hit the issue in a way I never really thought of. It’s like something happened when I was young and I just go with it at a minimum for safety but I don’t really know what the exact issues/realities are with this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One ****y *** fan base, theres only 2 fan bases that can be confident without a shadow of a doubt they will be good. Its bama and clemson..........anything that happened last year means **** and we found that out last season real fast the same way uf can find out that out real fast as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
In all kindness, I would urge you and @OriginalCanesCanesCanes to get tested for a penicillin allergy. I realize that this happened in my family a long time ago, but before I was born, my uncle died of anaphylactic shock due to penicillin (his throat swelled up and he suffocated). Clearly, much has changed in the way of rapid medical response since my uncle passed away, but there can also be situations today when a person is in distress and medicine is administered without the benefit of a full medical discussion.

Again, not telling you how to live your lives, but I would implore you to get tested and to let your family know, if there is an allergy. In that way (a) they may be able to provide medical disclosure if you are incapacitated, and (b) they will then know whether they should disclose a family history and/or get tested in the future.

My biggest phobia in life is suffocation, probably because as a child, I was told the story of my uncle's death on multiple occasions. I have since found out that I am not allergic to penicillin myself, but it was frequently mentioned to doctors when I was young.

Stay healthy, guys.

My point was that I always declare as being penicillin allergic, when I’m not 100% sure. All based on getting hives one time after taking amoxicillin, those hives may or may not have been related to that drug.

So it’s already in my medical file, and I always mention it before any procedure (like the last time I had my knee scoped)

Believe me, I have more surgeries coming up, and I’ll say it every time.

Exactly right. OCCC hit the issue in a way I never really thought of. It’s like something happened when I was young and I just go with it at a minimum for safety but I don’t really know what the exact issues/realities are with this.

There are specific tests, skin test, IgG, that kind of stuff, you would have to go to an allergist to be 100% sure. I just haven’t bothered and neither have you. So we just say we are penicillin allergic because it’s safer to say that.

Advertisement
Back