Gator Grill Out in Canesville Lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are freaking out a little now. Sounds like UF staff said some stuff. They are worried about getting kicked out. Derek Wingo is really freaked out. And I think Jaden Davis too.

Sanginetti on the phone - said he is glad he stayed home. oh boy. Chad Wilson on the phone with their coach- wants to know wth is going on. Big trouble over this....
Kenny Mac is showing all of this on his live instagram. Their coach is telling them to say they were doing it because of Henry Gray committed to Miami

I hope the Turds are stupid enough to kick them out over this so they can kiss recruiting in SFL goodbye for the next decade and FVCK ***** *** Choad Wilson!

Advertisement
IMG_7868.JPG

The company line coming from the Gators right now is none of them are takes. So they're hosting these dudes because they don't want them?

Everything about the Gators couldn't be more pathetic. When Willie Taggart is in the state and you look worse than him, things are baaaad.

None are takers, give them a few months and they all will be flipping

They are freaking out a little now. Sounds like UF staff said some stuff. They are worried about getting kicked out. Derek Wingo is really freaked out. And I think Jaden Davis too.

Sanginetti on the phone - said he is glad he stayed home. oh boy. Chad Wilson on the phone with their coach- wants to know wth is going on. Big trouble over this....
Kenny Mac is showing all of this on his live instagram. Their coach is telling them to say they were doing it because of Henry Gray committed to Miami

Wow....please please UF fu*k up to the point where no south Florida kid will go there

Advertisement
Hate on me if you want but this **** ain't right. These kids should show Don Mullins a little respect as their host. It's not like he's some cornball fraud that only finished better than 4th in his division once in the last decade at his previous job while going 6 games under .500 in conference that entire time.

Advertisement
Hate on me if you want but this **** ain't right. These kids should show Don Mullins a little respect as their host. It's not like he's some cornball fraud that only finished better than 4th in his division once in the last decade while going 6 games under .500 in conference that entire time.

You had me for a second ..

Someone post some juicy VIP screenshots from Gatorbait 247. I need to see the meltdown.

Go to the gator tears thread I just posted some. They're triggered and want them thrown out. They're asking the mod to show the coaches

One of the kids said "screen shot it lets go viral" they know what they are doing. Are we going to do a cookout again this year? I know we did one last year.
I wouldn't mind seeing them blow the top off a BBQ party....have it catered by big Vince!!

Advertisement
None are takers, give them a few months and they all will be flipping

DUUUUURRRRRRR none are takes and they're disrespecting the **** out of us, but we invited them because they aren't takes but we will want them in a few months after disrespecting us and they're all gonna flip.

The delusion of Gator fans is sooooo sad.

Advertisement
Hunter did the U down while dressed in UF gear earlier in the year. This is payback :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:!!!

All fun and games. Recruiting wars :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:. It's time for Davis and McIntosh to go ahead and commit after this one.

When did Chad Wilson become such a *****? He is easily my most hated Cane alumni.

DUUUUURRRRRRR none are takes and they're disrespecting the **** out of us, but we invited them because they aren't takes but we will want them in a few months after disrespecting us and they're all gonna flip.

The delusion of Gator fans is sooooo sad.
I have never understood the arrogance of gaytors and why they have an attitude of superiority. I mean for 15 years The U put no money into football and we still beat them with goldofrito as coach and dc. Now that there is a commitment from The U they are scared because they know who is really superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back