Full Richt Comments on QB Decision

Perry isn't more athletic then Rosier. SOrry. ROsier is multi-sport and is way of a stronger runner then Perry.

Did yall see when Perry needed that 1st down on 4th down and he lowered his head? Dudde got stopped in his tracks and slammed backwards LOL.

Some of ya'll straight up delusional.

Saw Rosier on 3rd and 10 run out of bounds with a yard to go (which we didn't convert on 4th down) on Saturday. He could've lowered his shoulder and got an extra yard.

Advertisement
He should quit playing video games and cruising the streets of Miami. Kid is all over social media doing everything NOT-related to football. Ther's a reason he hasn't played, too busy to do his homework.
don't worry homie, we got guys in here who thought he would start as a true freshman wihtout even seeing him practice. THere's a clear bias on the Miami fan base with a black mobile QB from Florida. It's clear.

Saw Rosier on 3rd and 10 run out of bounds with a yard to go (which we didn't convert on 4th down) on Saturday. He could've lowered his shoulder and got an extra yard.
Hilarious, now we got dudes on here tihnking Perry is a better runner then Rosier.

LMAO!

Mad cause I'm bringing you back to reality.

Advertisement
don't worry homie, we got guys in here who thought he would start as a true freshman wihtout even seeing him practice. THere's a clear bias on the Miami fan base with a black mobile QB from Florida. It's clear.
Rosier is black too what are you talking about biases and i believe he’s from Tallahassee Florida but played highschool ball in bama Lol

Unnecessary bashing of player
We run about 8 plays total. Not much to learn, homie.
WIth Perry? yea about 8 plays because dude has an IQ of a middle school kid.

Have you seen his interviews? He can barely speak LOL.

Sorry, a low IQ kid like that ain't playing here.

Advertisement
I am going to tell my kids that they are the best kids a dad can have and then I am going to throw their asses off a cliff. Richt must of got a concussion during practice before this announcement.

I got some inside information from a very close source inside the program and here it is. The reason why 5 is not starting and looked so horrible on the road was a direct result of him not spending time to study the playbook. Richt made reference to it in his press conference when he spoke about "maturity". That was a direct reference to 5 not putting in the necessary work needed to be the starter here. My source also said don't be surprised if 5 loses the job next season to Jarren and transfer. I personally don't like the vanilla offense we are playing but at the same time someone has to be in knosi ears about taking care of his business. I am rooting for the kid, but he has to do the work too. I know many of you have heard about his work ethic and knowing the playbook before so no surprise there. Please don't kill the messenger and i got this from a very very reliable source.
I'm not here to take sides, but, looking at it from my seat, the whole week a whole lot of people have been saying that MR only has 5 plays that he calls, well that maybe because Perry did not take the time to study the playbook, or film session on the opposing team. The coaches only have so many hour per week they are allotted to coaching the kids; as stated above, his work ethic and maturity are not on par with being a starting QB here at the U or even at FAU. Do you think Kiffin would put him in if he wasn't mentally ready? I wanted Perry more than anyone else, but, I can understand if he's not ready mentally or physically. Please no hate. God Bless this program.

Man if I'm Jarren Williams - I am working my **** off right now, getting into the playbook, making sure that I am putting my best foot forward - because everything was right there for Kosi to take the job and run with it...but according to what I'm reading, is not putting the work in. I would make it impossible for Richt to keep the redshirt on me.

He should be absolutely licking his chops at this opportunity that has opened up. Maybe he'll get meaningful snaps in the last three games. Who knows.

At the same time - I have mixed emotions. I'm incredibly disappointed in Perry if it is in fact true that he's not putting the work in, because that is what it takes to succeed at this level. Everybody is talented, you have to be willing to outwork the other guys to stand out. And I'm also ****ed off at Richt for creating this whole mess in the first place. If you didn't like the way Kosi was practicing, you should have shelved him and given Rosier the keys if you're determined to keep the shirt on Williams. But no, he chose the worst possible BS path and yanked Kosi after a couple mistakes and now here we are, with 40% completion baseball player as our "new old" starting QB.

Ugh. Dammit this is Miami. Why is it we can't have nice things? What have we done other than be passionate fans that have endured the most horrible coaching possible over the past 15 years? Something HAS GOT TO GIVE

WIth Perry? yea about 8 plays because dude has an IQ of a middle school kid.

Have you seen his interviews? He can barely speak LOL.

Sorry, a low IQ kid like that ain't playing here.

Kid will definitely play here. You don't have to be a genius to play QB.

Advertisement
between this **** and perry's "keep my head down and mouth shut" tweets

we're gonna lose players to transfer, it's almost certain

' and Weldon are halfway out the door already. We are looking at 1 scholarship QB on the roster for next season.

Advertisement
I guess you would have pulled Torretta in 2002 against FSU and Dorsey against Washington too. Will Perry ever be close to either of them ... probably not but now we'll never know.

The whole point of starting Perry and letting him finish is we will be no better or worse record wise at the end of the season and at least we'll know if Perry is good or not.

Now we are going to win/lose the same number of games and have no idea who to start next year.

Rosier is garbage. As soon as Pitt set the blueprint of making Rosier make accurate short/intermediate passes to matriculate down the field instead of hitting a couple home run balls per game it was over. Pitt, Clemson, Wisky, and LSU all did the same ******* thing with Rosier.
-------------------------------------------------------------

You're both right and that is what REALLY sucks. Oh, and the oline.

I'd love to see either QB quell all this talk and we do make the ACCCG - stomped or not....but I really don't think we're getting that far.

Perry should walk into practice and the QB meeting room holding a bible and wearing a T-shirt with John 3:16 on it.

Richt would smile and immediately start him and never pull him out of games.

Bet that’s what Rosier is doing and it’s prolly why Richt is so enamored with him. He don’t see INTs or missed throws, he’s awe struck and smiling wryly at Rosiers cool looking bible

Advertisement
Back