Full Richt Comments on QB Decision

Cis posters happiest when they can complain. Diaz last year was cursed and vilified. Some players have been accused of being soft and lazy. Our punter has been unmercifully criticized. Some position coaches lambasted. Now Richt becomes the next “victim”. Children continue your tirades. You do realize it has no impact on the future of our program. Knock yourselves out and fool yourselves that you can influence the decision making process of our administration.

Advertisement
First he says whoever has the better 2 weeks of practice will start.
Then, he names 12 the starter 9 days before BC...
there was never any real competition in the spring, there was never one after uva and there will never be one with richt at the helm.

I have always, always thought that the proper way to develope a young QB is to give them say 8-10 plays for each game. Have them learn everything about "their" plays. Practice their plays with the first team. Know all the reads everything about those plays. Then in the first half in they go and they run things that they know, and know they can execute. If they do well, the feel great. If they do poorly, they can learn why. Over the course of a full season, the young guy gets the play of 1-2 full games without impacting the games themselves. You can change the plays later as the kid gets better so that he now has 15-20 that he has mastered. But, today it seems that if a QB wins the job everyone else can kick rocks..............

No doubt, but dorsey was coming in at a time when butch davis had this thing built and ready to take off. Let's just think, and i still shake my head just thinking about this fact, you talk about a "standard" everytime we got somebody new playing on the o-line, as soon as he gives up a sack, in my mind i be like welp, he wont be able to get that back, dorsey on an o-line with a left tackle that never gave up a sacj his whole career, lol, come on, now that's a stat/standard for yo **** right their. I wonder if guys give up or get down thinking they not gone give up no sacks they whole career coming in, but than if they do, i wonder what they thinking.

Under coach kehoe, our runningbacks always had more explosive runs, we'll see how this turns out.

Ken Dorsey is the most overrated player in the history of Miami football.

Advertisement
Richts Black twin

Attachments

• 08878241-B793-4C52-9D6D-64F742F16123.jpeg
    08878241-B793-4C52-9D6D-64F742F16123.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 59C5A92B-694C-418C-B913-A4FFBEE929F0.jpeg
    59C5A92B-694C-418C-B913-A4FFBEE929F0.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 4
Is anybody still against the banners? Perry will transfer. Richt never believed in him. Sad. Im done with Richt. Today was the day

I'll make that judgement in February. To me, it's all about recruiting rankings.

If Richt can land 15+ four/five stars by signing day, I'm with him.

All true. Except you left out the part where Perry is light years ahead of Dozier at the QB position even while being a fvck off.
Pastor Richt is not looking for the most capable QB, he's looking for the biggest choir boy. And he's willing to lose blue chip talent in the process. He's the Joe Philbin of college football.

Advertisement
Reality folks there is no tanking here does no benefit- no draft choices ect... Perry must have some serious issues if CMR is going back to Rosier now. Perry may have better upside and potential but if he doesn’t apply it then cmr is forced to go with rosier. I don’t think he wants too but season not over and Williams not an option just yet. Bigger issue is we haven’t recruited a qb and if perry bolts we only have an unproven Williams and Weldon who must be a fvck up to get suspended all the time and his potential is ****e as well.
We just facked at this time.

The reason why 5 is not starting and looked so horrible on the road was a direct result of him not spending time to study the playbook

LMAO so Perry didn't study for the game but Richt started him anyway and his position coach didn't want him benched at all. Come on man if Perry didn't know the playbook Richt chicken little *** would have never let him go out there to begin with forget pulling him after four series. I guess Perry wasn't able to learn the playbook during halftime of the UVA game the way he did in the FSU game to allow him to keep playing and overcome an equally crappy start to a game.

I don't understand why fans are so upset with this decision. I understand Perry is the future of the program but we still have a shot to win the coastal and Rosier was the QB that help this team win it last year. So he is more than capable of doing it again. Is he elite or good? No! But he has some ability. Especially in the run game.

Rich evaluate those qbs everyday and the man said three weeks ago that he went with Perry because he gives them the best chance to win. Now he's back to Rosier gives us the best chance to win??? He has watched them closer than anybody so how can he flip flop like that? That's why fans are down. That and we all know Rosier can't hit an open target so our defense will have to play lights out every play of every game in order for us to win the coastal.

Advertisement
Just another HC who doesn't know how to get it done.

Never followed him at GA, but looking at his record he looks like the Bo Schembechler of GA - the best 9-2 coach there was.

Of course, it seems that he'll struggle to win divisions here, let alone anything more.

Very, very disappointing.

It's a good thing we didn't choose Butch.

We hired a senile old coot that can't win big games and was fired by his previous school.

We have no one to blame but ourselves. Richtirement should be playing shuffleboard in West Palm somewhere, not botching playcalls and QB depth charts.

This is our fault. What old coot with dementia wouldn't take free millions to coach a team?

We're paying for it now, boys.

"Richtirement"

That's a hilarious nickname, my man.

Ken Dorsey is the most overrated player in the history of Miami football.

Im glad im not the only one who thought dorsey wasnt that good, i use to tell people, if jacory harris was on that team who played ohigho fake, they would've gotten blown out, i've seen to many times dorsey throwing the ball in the dirt when dre be wide open. That man got sacked a few times against ohigho fake and was shook damyum near the whole game. We got the lead, on the verge of blowing them out and dorsey throws them back in the game, i started thinking, who put testaverde in the game. We did get a championship with him at the helm so ill give him a half pass!

Advertisement
I got some inside information from a very close source inside the program and here it is. The reason why 5 is not starting and looked so horrible on the road was a direct result of him not spending time to study the playbook. Richt made reference to it in his press conference when he spoke about "maturity". That was a direct reference to 5 not putting in the necessary work needed to be the starter here. My source also said don't be surprised if 5 loses the job next season to Jarren and transfer. I personally don't like the vanilla offense we are playing but at the same time someone has to be in knosi ears about taking care of his business. I am rooting for the kid, but he has to do the work too. I know many of you have heard about his work ethic and knowing the playbook before so no surprise there. Please don't kill the messenger and i got this from a very very reliable source.

This just means Rick is a biitch who doesn’t know how to get through to Perry.

You shouldn’t put your team at risk just to prove a point or let a young player fail. You get through to him during the week.

Horrible leadership.

WIth Perry? yea about 8 plays because dude has an IQ of a middle school kid.

Have you seen his interviews? He can barely speak LOL.

Sorry, a low IQ kid like that ain't playing here.
I really don't like you. You got more red than the xbox rings of death. I wonder why... oh I know why. You're dumb, your analysis of QB 's suck which means you don't watch film on our QBs or else you wouldn't make such asinine comments, and with your dumb *** ******* racist comments make ppl this board wanna slap the Trump out of you.

Go root for another team, you racist keyboard gangsta *******.
Warn me all you want, mods, ***** THIS GUY.

Well he made Rosier a way better QB then anyone could've imagined. That's first of all.

Second of all looks like he struck out with Perry. But he never recruited him to begin with.

Third of all, striking out on QB's happens all the time. QB's go busts.

He never recruited him??? Thought for sure Richt recruited him after he recommitted after Folden was folded. Shows how much you know.

Hey i am with you on starting Jarren even though my source pointed out that he is still a little behind the others. I am not making any excuses for the coach all i am saying is that 12 got the job back because he can read defenses and studies the playbook, knosi need to do the same and right now he is not doing it.

Fake news

Advertisement
Back