Full Richt Comments on QB Decision

Ive seen Maweak live twice & unfortunately I already paid to see him next week. I might wear a bag over my face because Icdont wanna watch that patehtic anemic offense. Graduate that man already god****.

Advertisement
Hey dummy,

Why would you starter Jarren Williams when we still have a shot at the coastal?

Do you think that's fair to the seniors who stayed who came back for an ACC championship?

Thank god you're not coach and just a dummy.

We got a bunch of delusional fans on here .
Bro where have you been the past 20 years lol the good Players here don’t stay for their senior season

Advertisement
It’s funny with all of you freaking out. The truth is neither Perry nor Rosier have any business being the starting QB on a P5 football team. The fact that these 2 are the best that we have to choose from is an indictment of Jon Richt!

Listen man. I hope I don’t offend anyone when I say this but Richt ain’t no Killa. He’s too saved/Christian to be a Killa. He believes in turning the other cheek. He had a chance to bury FSU and send a statement & he took a knee. He did the same thing against Toledo when he put Perry in. He know that Perry’s strengths is pushing the ball down the field and he handcuffed him. He couldn’t wait for Perry to mess up so his soft, coward *** could put Rosier back in. He wanted to snatch him against FSU but Jon Richt stopped him. He doesn’t trust Perry and it seems like he has something personal against him

Listen man. I hope I don’t offend anyone when I say this but Richt ain’t no Killa. He’s too saved/Christian to be a Killa. He believes in turning the other cheek. He had a chance to bury FSU and send a statement & he took a knee. He did the same thing against Toledo when he put Perry in. He know that Perry’s strengths is pushing the ball down the field and he handcuffed him. He couldn’t wait for Perry to mess up so his soft, coward *** could put Rosier back in. He wanted to snatch him against FSU but Jon Richt stopped him. He doesn’t trust Perry and it seems like he has something personal against him

Agree with your general point but taking the knee and running out the clock against FSU was 100% the right move.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back