Full Richt Comments on QB Decision

He his lights year ahead with his arm talent and athletically and i agree with that totally. But if you are not spending time learning the playbook or studying defenses then you limit those abilities and that's whats stopping him right now. We can name several QB that are light years ahead of tom Brady athletically but we see the results in Tom Brady from someone who spends time in the playbook.
Perry isn't more athletic then Rosier. SOrry. ROsier is multi-sport and is way of a stronger runner then Perry.

Did yall see when Perry needed that 1st down on 4th down and he lowered his head? Dudde got stopped in his tracks and slammed backwards LOL.

Some of ya'll straight up delusional.

Advertisement
He his lights year ahead with his arm talent and athletically and i agree with that totally. But if you are not spending time learning the playbook or studying defenses then you limit those abilities and that's whats stopping him right now. We can name several QB that are light years ahead of tom Brady athletically but we see the results in Tom Brady from someone who spends time in the playbook.

I didn't say just athletically. He's light years ahead of Rosier FULL STOP

He just isn't a choir boy like Dozier so Mork Rich is gonna learn that boy a lesson dadgummit! One way ter tha other!

Doesn't matter what other players get their career derailed in the process. This is Al Gorlden 2.0.

if that's true then START JARREN

idc if he knows only 3 of the 5 fck'n plays richt has he can figure it out when the fb is behind him what play it probably is
Hey i am with you on starting Jarren even though my source pointed out that he is still a little behind the others. I am not making any excuses for the coach all i am saying is that 12 got the job back because he can read defenses and studies the playbook, knosi need to do the same and right now he is not doing it.

To me, this was the way i thought ut should've been done from the beginning, let perry come in and run series. I could see in the F.i.u. game perry still has alot of developing to do, while he has made some excellent throws, if anybody studies tape of perry, you can easily game plan and scheme against him. gor instance, in the Fsu game, first half and than in the second half yeah he made plays, but im telling you brian burns bailed kosi out, cause on that play right before kosi threw that beautiful pass up the seam to jeff thomas, a widereceiver screen was called, Fsu and particularly #20 for Fsu read it the whole way and was in position for a pick 6, but burns blew the play up and batted it down.

Than you got that touchdown throw to brevin jordan, yeah it was a sweet and how he looked the safety off and than came back and threw the pass, the problem is, right now its not natural yet as far as losi looking off defenders, he's still assuming when he looks one direction, once he comes back and looks the other way the receiver will be open, that's how he threw those picks against UVA, and you could tell the db's for UVA stayed discipline to that. He tried that same look off move and came back and threw it to harley, and the db never moved, plus they already knew #3 was kosi's go to man in the crunch. So why i dont like it that rosier is starting, its the right call, cause we are once again going up against a team that'll probably be more physical than VA. I'd rather see perry take a step back to move forward, this aint the nfl where you just throw a player in the starting role and let him take his hits.

People do have to wake up some, if a guy is 3 of 6 with 20yrds passing and 2picks, you cant leave that man in there like that, plus its well known that coach richt not gone tolerate those type of interceptions that harm the team. Let's be real, perry gave UVA 10points. I give coach richt credit for making the tough call, perry is going to have to put in the work for that starting spot otherwise, jw will pass him up, this is a more important move for the future of this program. You cant have perry out their looking like doo-doo while trying to recruit top receivers. These next games are the ones perry can learn from the most, consistency is the key, he'll get better

I’d rather watch Blake James and Elton John go at it than watch that bratty attitude Rosier throw another wounded duck. The way rosier acts so smug and pompous after sucking absolute **** makes me sick. He would never see the field for me but I’m not Richt and I actually have a frontal lobe.

Advertisement
If Rosier gives us the best chance to win, why would Perry play at all? I have supported CMR through and through but this is tough to swallow. I actually thought he handled the Perry situation well with sitting him for the first part of the season and then giving him the keys. Now I have no idea wtf he is doing.
Rosier has his limits...we all know that. Perry has given an opportunity and not looked good at all.

So ****ed off right now. I thought we were finally beyond the anxiety associated with having an incompetent HC. Coker/Shannon/Golden and now Richt. It never ends.

Hey i am with you on starting Jarren even though my source pointed out that he is still a little behind the others. I am not making any excuses for the coach all i am saying is that 12 got the job back because he can read defenses and studies the playbook, knosi need to do the same and right now he is not doing it.

That's a bunch of horseschit. Fake news.

To me, this was the way i thought ut should've been done from the beginning, let perry come in and run series. I could see in the F.i.u. game perry still has alot of developing to do, while he has made some excellent throws, if anybody studies tape of perry, you can easily game plan and scheme against him. gor instance, in the Fsu game, first half and than in the second half yeah he made plays, but im telling you brian burns bailed kosi out, cause on that play right before kosi threw that beautiful pass up the seam to jeff thomas, a widereceiver screen was called, Fsu and particularly #20 for Fsu read it the whole way and was in position for a pick 6, but burns blew the play up and batted it down.

Than you got that touchdown throw to brevin jordan, yeah it was a sweet and how he looked the safety off and than came back and threw the pass, the problem is, right now its not natural yet as far as losi looking off defenders, he's still assuming when he looks one direction, once he comes back and looks the other way the receiver will be open, that's how he threw those picks against UVA, and you could tell the db's for UVA stayed discipline to that. He tried that same look off move and came back and threw it to harley, and the db never moved, plus they already knew #3 was kosi's go to man in the crunch. So why i dont like it that rosier is starting, its the right call, cause we are once again going up against a team that'll probably be more physical than VA. I'd rather see perry take a step back to move forward, this aint the nfl where you just throw a player in the starting role and let him take his hits.

People do have to wake up some, if a guy is 3 of 6 with 20yrds passing and 2picks, you cant leave that man in there like that, plus its well known that coach richt not gone tolerate those type of interceptions that harm the team. Let's be real, perry gave UVA 10points. I give coach richt credit for making the tough call, perry is going to have to put in the work for that starting spot otherwise, jw will pass him up, this is a more important move for the future of this program. You cant have perry out their looking like doo-doo while trying to recruit top receivers. These next games are the ones perry can learn from the most, consistency is the key, he'll get better
Finally, someone with a brain on this board.

Advertisement
What snaps to run the clock out like at Toledo? That’s if Rosier could even get them in that situation.

Perry has not been perfect by any means but he has done things Rosier just simply can't do. We need to build for the future and that does not start with a RS QB.
like what homie?

ROsier has made big time plays and lead to us big time comebacks.

I agree Perry has arm talent. But other then that I don't see it.

Perry is a 7 vs 7 QB.,

Advertisement
So ****ed off right now. I thought we were finally beyond the anxiety associated with having an incompetent HC. Coker/Shannon/Golden and now Richt. It never ends.
Buddy I think there comes a time when we gotta accept we may never see this program succeed again. Administration just doesn’t care enough. I want win at all costs. We get win 7 games and have good PR. Loser mentality. Nothing we can do.

Advertisement
Who didn't see this coming? When he didn't yank Rosier last week was a given he was starting on the road. The chain better be just as short if he plays awful.

like what homie?

ROsier has made big time plays and lead to us big time comebacks.

I agree Perry has arm talent. But other then that I don't see it.

Perry is a 7 vs 7 QB.,
Go watch the throws against FSU to Brevin and Jeff Thomas. Rosier can't even dream of making those throws.

I like Richt a lot as a person and think he has helped the program immensely but this utter nonsense.

Advertisement
Back