FSU's Little Frenchman worries me with his QB acumen

See, thats the thing. Im not trying to convince you he sucks.

Im trying to convince you he isnt worthy of a fuqin 7 page thread on a CANE MESSAGE BOARD.

This is insane. It was one fuqin game.

Kaaya is a weapon to fear and i bet there isnt a 5+ page on him on ANY nole boards.

This shid is embarassing. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves.

Smfh

Advertisement
See, thats the thing. Im not trying to convince you he sucks.

Im trying to convince you he isnt worthy of a fuqin 7 page thread on a CANE MESSAGE BOARD.

This is insane. It was one fuqin game.

Kaaya is a weapon to fear and i bet there isnt a 5+ page on him on ANY nole boards.

This shid is embarassing. Yall should be ashamed of yourselves.

Smfh

EXACTLY!!!!!

Advertisement
Do you ****in' idiots not get what a hated rival is???

LOL...El, it's not a rivalry until you beat em'...****, I can't even remember the last time we beat em'.

UM-FSU is more of a braggin' rights game, I think UM-VT is a more heated rivalry than UM-FSU.

I seriously cant believe you typed this. Seriously.

Fsu doesnt even own the head to head record against us and you talking this crazy?

Vatech tho? When did we last lose to them?

Gtfoh and dont ever come back after this post.

He is going to be a good , not great QB. I have little worry about him to be honest as we match up super well with FSU this year.

Advertisement
Some sensitive people in here, that's for sure. I guess we should all just say we're great, everyone else sucks.

The biggest indictment that people saw he's got game is how they're trying to ignore it or nitpick it....hoping it's just a fluke. Their DE who had 3 or 4 sacks, everyone knows he's good, saying otherwise would be idiocy of the highest order. So because of that, it's okay to say he had a game.

Bottom line, people would be pumping this guy up as a Heisman candidate one day if he were ours. Just like they did when Wright started off and Jacory had a game. That's funny though, most people have no idea what they're looking at and get emotional. Francois has the potential to be very good, but he's gotta have help from the OL and work on his game. He's got the tough bit and cool under pressure parts down though.

Also, the Winston and him comparisons are way off. Want to compare him to an FSU QB, pick Charlie Ward.

Final thing, those saying it was just the talent around him. OL had a down game and the OL played poorly. It's easy to see you didn't watch the game as it was Jumbo calling what the defense was giving him while attacking multiple spots. Those saying talent probably think Dorsey was just okay, the talent around him win those games.

Scary thing is the kid will just get better. Only 1st career game. watched most of 2nd and 3rd quarters, and even in the 2nd quarter, kid showed he is a warrior when getting pummeled with the transparent O-Line. i did not see anything to compare him to Ward or Winston though. Ward great athlete, and Winston just a beast at QB. I think he will end up being a very good one, and be a thorn for us for 2-3 more years.

I find it funny that some say there's never been respect between us and them. The truth is that there was nothing but respect. Many of the players played together or against one another through high school. Some were best friends or relatives, they just picked different schools. The games were for all the marbles more often than not, a pseudo national championship game if you will. There wasn't hatred, that's maybe some bull**** cooked up by fans in recent times. The players, I knew more than a handful through the years had nothing but respect for FSU, but to a one, they wanted to win.

Advertisement
I find it funny that some say there's never been respect between us and them. The truth is that there was nothing but respect. Many of the players played together or against one another through high school. Some were best friends or relatives, they just picked different schools. The games were for all the marbles more often than not, a pseudo national championship game if you will. There wasn't hatred, that's maybe some bull**** cooked up by fans in recent times. The players, I knew more than a handful through the years had nothing but respect for FSU, but to a one, they wanted to win.

every word you say is true...

It's funny to me how people try and nitpick his performance. Were he ours and after his comeback, people would be predicting Heisman's.

He led FSU to their largest comeback ever.

He threw for over 400 yards, ran twice for 31 yards totalling however many total. He also never had much protection, at least not for very long. Dude took some big hits and kept on going.

All of this against a perceived decent opponent, how decent time will tell. He got it done with his arm and feet, end of story. If the OL can keep him upright and healthy, he'll only get better. His confidence has to be through the roof after that win.

The kid struggled at first but every time they flashed to him on the side lines he did not look worried at all. I was sitting there thinking this kid is ice water or too dumb to know when he is in trouble. Hate to say it but the kid made me turn the game off. He was good and i didn't like it.

Its only one game... lets see if those accuracy problems if the first half were an anomaly or his true self.

Some of y'all so called Canes "fans" just have too much seminole blood flowing through your veins.

You might as well just switch sides now, because if you're going to spend all month making threads & comments about how great Francis is, you shouldn't be shocked that most of us aren't going to be on board with that.

Do you ****in' idiots not get what a hated rival is??? Why are so many of you so **** bent on trying to get the majority of the fanbase to sing the praises of FSU?? Smh...

F**k them, and f**k every Canes fan that likes them, when we beat them this year, every single one of you pussies that spent all offseason & August-October praising them or saying we wouldn't win better not say sh*t or even celebrate the W.

Punk *** "fans" actually rooting against your own **** team because you're so ****in' in love with the noles, Smfh... That sh*t is pathetic!

Poetry.

Thank God we still have some real fanatics following this program. It helps balance out the weeping facqits who don't understand that UM fans are required to loathe all things FSU.

These pvssy *** bytches go out of their way to eat that FSU ******* any chance they get so they can be seen by the other facqit bytches as rational and detached nerds.

Music to my ears!! Fvck everyone that's not The U!!

Advertisement

These younger, more recent fans, on this board speaking nonsense fail to understand this.

Respect the Noles, hate the gators and domers.

I remember this guy called David Klinger?? Was having a **** of a season throwing so many yards so many TD's blah blah blah... Once he stepped into the Orange Bowl to face the Canes.... He got rocked 40-10?? He was scary too!!
Keep those panties tight my Canes fans, if that's what you call yourselves. We have a REAL COACHING STAFF... Those other clowns that ran the program left a long time ago. Matter of fact , take off the panties they're too tight!! The U

These younger, more recent fans, on this board speaking nonsense fail to understand this.

You've got it backwards.
Nothing to respect about that program in that shthole part of the state.
And if you're an "older" fan, you will remember how that toilet of a program behaved
not only during our Pell Grant scandal but shortly afterwards when Marlon Barnes was
murdered...... The same school that some of our dumbarsed "classy" fans like to claim as
our fraternal kins wasted no time exploiting that murder for their recruiting purposes...that school and its program are absolute trash.... How you and your Classy Brigade continue to "respect" them confounds me....you are a fool.

You've got it backwards.
Nothing to respect about that program in that shthole part of the state.
And if you're an "older" fan, you will remember how that toilet of a program behaved
not only during our Pell Grant scandal but shortly afterwards when Marlon Barnes was
murdered...... The same school that some of our dumbarsed "classy" fans like to claim as
our fraternal kins wasted no time exploiting that murder for their recruiting purposes...that school and its program are absolute trash.... How you and your Classy Brigade continue to "respect" them confounds me....you are a fool.

This dude is a vet. He knows.

LOL at these *** inhalers and their FSU respect. They sound like cucks with that ****. I can see them getting cucked and telling everyone how they respect the dude who was plowing their chick's butt because, even though he mocked the cuck's small ***** and slapped him in the face while he was boning the cuck's chick, he didn't fart on him afterward.

Advertisement
Back