FSU's Little Frenchman worries me with his QB acumen

Advertisement
I don't think we've seen much of what Diaz plans to do yet, probably a combination of the level of the opponent and keeping it simple to prevent mistakes. I think he'll start to open it up against GT and throw everything at FSU.

Malik Henry's reinstatement at this time is probably a sign as to how dumbo feels he's playing. I'm just guessing of course, but if he was playing well I believe Malik would still be on ice. Just my opinion

GT worries me way more then FSU . FSU is built this year to get an asswhooping by us . GT is always tough with that O they run.

Advertisement
We've owned GT the past 6 of 7 years under the stout and legendary leadership of coaches Shannon and Golden. Plug in our new coach that also played GT every year?.

****. Richt's dominance over GT will continue under the Miami banner.

We've owned GT the past 6 of 7 years under the stout and legendary leadership of coaches Shannon and Golden. Plug in our new coach that also played GT every year?.

but they have seemed to beat us on our most promising years over there

In hindsight, we havent had a promising year in 11 years. The only time they really 'upset' us was in 2005, and then the infamous Peach Bowl happened. We've had some semi-decent seasons since then and some good wins, but we've had no real promise.

In hindsight, we havent had a promising year in 11 years. The only time they really 'upset' us was in 2005, and then the infamous Peach Bowl happened. We've had some semi-decent seasons since then and some good wins, but we've had no real promise.

08 and 13 we may have won the coastal if we beat them

Advertisement

08 and 13 we may have won the coastal if we beat them

We beat them in '13. I think they jumped out to a 10 or 17 point lead, and we ended up winning by 2 TDs.

We lost in '14, but that team was pretty much done with Golden after the FSU game. They completely went in the tank. No way we were winning the Coastal.

We're going to have francois throwing up the white flag faster than hitler did in 1940. He looks like a baby deer on frozen lake when he's being blitzed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I knew the little Frechman was going to be a pain in our ****s. We punished the **** out of him all game, and he still bounced back to make plays.

Losing the way we did (on a missed PAT) is tough to swallow

We're going to have francois throwing up the white flag faster than hitler did in 1940. He looks like a baby deer on frozen lake when he's being blitzed.

Francois was 11/13 152 yds. in the 2nd half and 6/6 119 yds. vs the blitz....Unfortunately, Kaaya is the one that looked like bambi out there.

Advertisement
Back