FSU's Little Frenchman worries me with his QB acumen

Chise, with the mean follow up to an already beast post by lib city.

Never thought id live to argue with a Cane about a gawd**** semenhole whose only played 1 **** game.

This place needs to be purged of bichazzness

Absofuqinlutely!!! Some of these so-called Canes fans. Would rather compliment an enemy, but **** on our players !! You can't make this **** up

Advertisement
Chise, with the mean follow up to an already beast post by lib city.

Never thought id live to argue with a Cane about a gawd**** semenhole whose only played 1 **** game.

This place needs to be purged of bichazzness

Absofuqinlutely!!! Some of these so-called Canes fans. Would rather compliment an enemy, but **** on our players !! You can't make this **** up

I mean they spend half of their posting bandwidth on pointing out how inferior our players are to the north Florid rapists and the other half on gushing over them.
I think too many of our so-called fans spend way too much time commiserating with their fellow fckboy counterparts from Trailerhassee....they have been brainwashed into thinking it is acceptable to respect that trashy program.

I find it funny that some say there's never been respect between us and them. The truth is that there was nothing but respect. Many of the players played together or against one another through high school. Some were best friends or relatives, they just picked different schools. The games were for all the marbles more often than not, a pseudo national championship game if you will. There wasn't hatred, that's maybe some bull**** cooked up by fans in recent times. The players, I knew more than a handful through the years had nothing but respect for FSU, but to a one, they wanted to win.

These younger, more recent fans, on this board speaking nonsense fail to understand this.

Respect the Noles, hate the gators and domers.

You've got it backwards.
Nothing to respect about that program in that shthole part of the state.
And if you're an "older" fan, you will remember how that toilet of a program behaved
not only during our Pell Grant scandal but shortly afterwards when Marlon Barnes was
murdered...... The same school that some of our dumbarsed "classy" fans like to claim as
our fraternal kins wasted no time exploiting that murder for their recruiting purposes...that school and its program are absolute trash.... How you and your Classy Brigade continue to "respect" them confounds me....you are a fool.

This dude is a vet. He knows.

LOL at these *** inhalers and their FSU respect. They sound like cucks with that ****. I can see them getting cucked and telling everyone how they respect the dude who was plowing their chick's butt because, even though he mocked the cuck's small ***** and slapped him in the face while he was boning the cuck's chick, he didn't fart on him afterward.

53299305.jpg

Forty Four looks like he may be a problem, but that's why there is a fullback to hammer him in the ribs when he turns the corner.

Do you ****in' idiots not get what a hated rival is???

LOL...El, it's not a rivalry until you beat em'...****, I can't even remember the last time we beat em'.

UM-FSU is more of a braggin' rights game, I think UM-VT is a more heated rivalry than UM-FSU.

This by far is the dumbest, gayest, non cane fan posy I have ever read... Especially when we own the ******* series...... Are u really saying this dumb ****? These *****es won 6 straight and we still up on the a few games.... This was just dumb.... ******* dumb

Advertisement
Do you ****in' idiots not get what a hated rival is???

LOL...El, it's not a rivalry until you beat em'...****, I can't even remember the last time we beat em'.

UM-FSU is more of a braggin' rights game, I think UM-VT is a more heated rivalry than UM-FSU.

This by far is the dumbest, gayest, non cane fan posy I have ever read... Especially when we own the ****ing series...... Are u really saying this dumb ****? These *****es won 6 straight and we still up on the a few games.... This was just dumb.... ****ing dumb
[MENTION=4697]coolazzice[/MENTION]...not 1...not 2...not 3...not 4...not 5...but they done beat us six straight times...$h!t ain't been a rivalry in a loooooong time.

As far as Walker is concerned, I thought Sonny O. held His own against em' last year.

Walker got em' a few times, but it's not like He drove Sonny O. into Kaaya's lap...Sonny O's mistakes were correctable.

As far as Walker is concerned, I thought Sonny O. held His own against em' last year.

Walker got em' a few times, but it's not like He drove Sonny O. into Kaaya's lap...Sonny O's mistakes were correctable.

Walker lines up at WDE, SDE and DT. Even though Walker is listed as a SDE, he was abusing their whole Oline so it's just not Sonnys problem.

Advertisement
He got beat up in the Old Urine game. He might not make it to week 5.

Old Urine had nothing in the secondary. They had one good CB, and his knee got funhouse mirrored in the first few minutes. They couldn't cover their own shoes out there once they lost that dude.

Better hope St. Louis doesn't have to try to block Walker.

I got toasted by a number of you here in the first half of the FSU & Ole Miss game pertaining to Francois. The kid has ALL THE GOODS and just needS experience. He can throw on the run, is a very quick & elusive runner, has a cannon for an arm, and he's only a Freshman. I love our Canes dearly but we are going to have to contend with him for at least three more years. Barring any major injury with his potential he could be a possible Hesiman candidate. PLEASE do not tell me the kid can't throw on the run. Yes, he made a few erratic throws and some were a thing of beauty. Did anyone see Brad's performance on Saturday while throwing on the run? It certainly wasn't pretty and they were some awful throws. The people on this board amaze me. Recognize great talent and give the opposing teams and players their due. Lets GO CANES!

Wait a **** minute, ya'll telling me the little Frenchman doesn't worry you at all?

C'mon now. Dude threw for over 400 yards in his debut and ran it for 60+

He's going to be a problem, so we might as well all get comfortable with it

The amount of Diqeating in this thread should be a bannable offense.

Everyone in this thread praising Francois, as the next coming, should be tried for treason and banned!

Skitfuqindaddle!!

I think by the time his career is over we will all know that "Deondre Francois" roughly translates to "Chris Rix" in English.

Advertisement
Strong arm, throws on the move, accurate, and can make plays with his legs.

I think we can get FSU this year (we NEED to be FSU this season), but the Frenchman is going to be dangerous by game 5.

He can play and makes really good throws. The more he throws the better he gets in my opinion. I just think we'll be ready. Home field, the way the D is running under Manny, and the maturity of our guys. 2 years in a row we let them come back on us. Time to get it done...

I hate Fsu and UF. That's an old fans mentality.

Fsu' nuts will never be on this guys chin.

Advertisement
after watching the showtime piece featuring last weekend's horse whipping of fsu by louisville and watching frenchie almost cry when fisher was asking him why the dejected face and why he was sitting on the bench mopping like a little girl, i am of the opinion that frenchie is mentally weak, can be broken easily and will be broken easily if norton mcintosh thomas et al. hit him a few times, which is likely given that their OL sucks

Advertisement
Back