From Inside the U earlier tonight on AD and Coach - David Lake

Advertisement
IF there's a concerted effort by the likes of Epstein (and others) to completely undermine the school and Frenk himself then anything short of a purge of these clowns from any association with the school should be considered a massive failure and a dereliction of duty by our actual administration.

I want to believe that Miami is going to do what needs to be done, but Occam's Razor indicates otherwise. This athletic department has been run like utter dogcrap for 20 years, with a bunch of jock sniffing idiots jerking off to "Glory Days". I'm going to say this: If it doesn't go down right, I'm not wasting another minute of my time on this crap.

To all you insiders…..shhhhhh!!!
1638326365284.gif

Advertisement
Be skeptical of everything, including this...

But then again, maybe not... 👀🧐🤔...
I don’t know man. He’s been pretty credible. And what he says makes sense.

Maybe I just want to believe, cause if he’s wrong we are so screwed. I choose hope between now and Friday night. If nothing by the end of the weekend, we’ll know it’s time to burn down the Hecht.

For the record, I’ve never been a Mario guy, I think his ceiling is capped, but if all the pieces are in place it could work really well. At least a **** of a lot better than we have been.

Advertisement
David is just hedging that we hire a good A.D. He then assumes an upset BOT is going to rubber stamp the nomination.

Yeah, he's wrong.
While reading this that was my thought. Shutting them out and upsetting them, but after they will rubber stamp his choice? Not sure about that one

Advertisement
Advertisement
David is just hedging that we hire a good A.D. He then assumes an upset BOT is going to rubber stamp the nomination.

Yeah, he's wrong.
The notion that the UM Board of Trustees is going to Front the Athletic Department 30 million in Big Boy Football Money per annum and then let Julio Frenk and his coterie decide everything is laughable in its face.

Frenk’s office must be the source of the leak to Lake. They’re the only ones who could invent such Magical Bullsh*t.

While reading this that was my thought. Shutting them out and upsetting them, but after they will rubber stamp his choice? Not sure about that one
Nothing to rubber stamp. The President appoints the AD, and the AD reports to the President. Not sure the BOT has input. Just like when Blake was fired. Some BOT members found out via social media.

Advertisement
Back