Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

Walk away while they dig their nails in your face and slap you around, but just walk away. This preconceived notion that a man should never lay a hand on a woman is crap. Yes, you should give a woman a huge break and not fight them as you would a man, but if a * is laying in on my face and kicking me, best believe I am tossing her to the side. You don’t have to hit a woman to stop her, but you don’t have to sit there and take an *** whopping just because she is a female. Wrap her up and toss her to the side. Some of them may have 100lbs on you. Then what? Just take a whopping because she has a ******. Thin line if you ask me.

There's an old saying, “If you're explaining, you're losing.” And 99/100 judges agree with me.

Crazy how many of you are in relationships that are require you defend yourselves against women. Certainly you had no part in the escalation of violence. No way there was verbal or light physical abuse leading up to more serious assaults. Obviously these are all random incidents of sudden unforeseen violence that couldn't have been prevented by leaving the relationship earlier or getting counseling.

Advertisement
At what point does the NCAA make a statement through FSU? Fact is they abuse women at that school at an insane rate let's be real it won't stop even with this especially when you hired a coach who hides these situations. Now we'll beat them again this year let's not even question that but I hope they're stupid enough yo keep the nerd at HC and use this as am excuse

Walk away while they dig their nails in your face and slap you around, but just walk away. This preconceived notion that a man should never lay a hand on a woman is crap. Yes, you should give a woman a huge break and not fight them as you would a man, but if a * is laying in on my face and kicking me, best believe I am tossing her to the side. You don’t have to hit a woman to stop her, but you don’t have to sit there and take an *** whopping just because she is a female. Wrap her up and toss her to the side. Some of them may have 100lbs on you. Then what? Just take a whopping because she has a ******. Thin line if you ask me.
Yeah bruh it’s always a thin line between LOVE and HATE.

Taggart talked him out of it.

You are correct. I graduated with Blackman dad and his uncle is a frequent SRO Deputy at my school. We were just talking this past week about his nephew deciding to stay with fsu because of high probability he will be starter sooner than later. As much as I hate the semenholes, the Blackman family are awesome people. I ask forgiveness when I celebrate visions of our d-line concussing his ****

There's evidence I put my hands on my wife on four situations. It resulted in three boys and a girl. Then they got married and gave me grandchildren and great-grandchildren. I'm hoping this is an exception to the rule?

Advertisement
Assuming this is the video from the incident last year, remember, He was the one that called the police on her.

Ask yourself, why would He call the cops if he hit her?.

And why didn't she show the cops the video if he did in fact hit her?

Somethin' ain't addin' up...judging by the comment she made on IG, I smell a lot of vindictiveness here.

Assuming this is the video from the incident last year, remember, He was the one that called the police on her.

Somethin' ain't addin' up...judging by the comment she made on IG, I smell a lot of vindictiveness here.

he said ill hit u in your face again in the video...

It'd be funny if a kid transfers and uses the constant abuse on women as an excuse that they don't believe in the lack of morals the school has and see how the NCAA reacts

Advertisement
Look, there is noooo doubt it happens on both sides. Women initiate it, and men also initiate it. It’s not just a man hitting a woman problem in domestic violence. The problem is only one side gets the news so it seems one sided. If a man reports getting abused he’s looked at as a *, which (maybe true) isn’t fair.

Men who initiate domestic violence are pieces of the stickiest **** you can find. Everybody agrees with that, or should. And I have no problem with a woman defending herself by any mean necessary. But in a situation where it is a woman who initiates the physical altercation, I’m not gonna sit here and “oh he’s a man he should take or just walk away”.

Now me, if I get into some type of verbal altercation with a drunk female for instance (which I have) and she is with her dude, before I say a insult or anything, I’m loookin at ole boy, like “bro get your chick”. If that doesn’t work I’ll do my best to ignore her. BUT if a random chick steps to me like she a man and attempts to hit me, ima defend myself with necessary force for that situation (which has never happened). Doesn’t mean ima full on fight her like a man, but I’m not gonna sit there and get slapped, a drink thrown at me or punched then say “well it’s a woman”.

I was raised to never put my hands on any woman/girl, like most. SOME Girls are also keen to this lil loophole in the “keep her hands to herself” rule we all here as kids. I work at school and I’ve had girls hit or mess with some of the boys and a boy hits the girl back. The girl will say “boys aren’t allowed to hit girls” lol. My response to that is, well you hit him first so what happens after that, all bets are off. Then I’ll pull the boy to side and try to explain to him that he’s much stronger than her and next time just come tell the adult. But I’m not gonna reprehend him for his action.

My advice to men who find themselves in these situations at a party or out in public comes from my school resource officer, have someone take out their phone and start recording the entire situation. Because if something goes down and cops do shows up the preconceived notion is already ingrained in ppls head that the man was the aggressor and at fault. You saw it with the Kareem Hunt situation how that girl all of a sudden goes full franny from the movie rosewood when the cops arrived

I'm glad to see a fellow educator with common sense in here. Are you in admin or the classroom? As an admin I have had plenty of altercations where the girls initiate the conflict and throw the first punch. But rarely do my boys hit back and most had opportunity to come straight to me. The last one ended with the girl walking up to the boy and ***** slapped him. His response was to pick her up and pile drive her head first into the dirt. She jumped up and hit him again. Which resulted in another body slam on her head. I don't know how she remained conscious but he never threw a lick back at her. Quite astonished, and he told me later... Mom told me never hit a girl, but she didn't say old school WWF is off the table in self defense

How has no one posted this yet? Y'all sleeping today. Blackmon be like

Glad that guy was booted, no place for that anywhere

Unfortanely, Kendal Briles could turn their red headed ball boy into a 3,000yd passer

When I lived up there 2 FSU DL men and an OL were hammered and crashed into a pregnant ladies car totaled and ran from the scene literally right in front of the stadium. Everyone in tally was talking about it and I was sure I’d see it on the news. Low and behold it disappears into thin air. Tallahassee police department is a huge joke. This guy Francois deserves to be raped over hot coals for putting his hands on a woman. Absolutely pathetic
RAPED over hot coals? That’s.... that’s a little extreme... isn’t it?

Advertisement
The last one ended with the girl walking up to the boy and * slapped him. His response was to pick her up and pile drive her head first into the dirt. She jumped up and hit him again. Which resulted in another body slam on her head. I don't know how she remained conscious but he never threw a lick back at her. Quite astonished, and he told me later... Mom told me never hit a girl, but she didn't say old school WWF is off the table in self defense

Witnessed something similar in HS. Girl was ******* in' with this kid the entire year...I mean talkin' $h!t to em', punchin' em', all because she had a boyfriend that had a so called rep. Finally the kid had enough and beat the $h!t out the *****...can't say she didn't have it coming.

Interesting statement by willie on "highest standards in how we treat women" .... except when it comes to my coaching staff

Advertisement

It's not the video from last year. That was an earlier incident.

First of all...I will NEVER condone hitting a woman. But i will also say that some really tough ones I've had to detain or arrest have been women. Many of them know how to use their nails to their advantage and they are seriously squirmy. Not saying Frenchie or anyone who beats on a woman is right or ok...just saying that anyone who thinks women are completely defenseless are fools...women fight with a vengeance lol

First of all...I will NEVER condone hitting a woman. But i will also say that some really tough ones I've had to detain or arrest have been women. Many of them know how to use their nails to their advantage and they are seriously squirmy. Not saying Frenchie or anyone who beats on a woman is right or ok...just saying that anyone who thinks women are completely defenseless are fools...women fight with a vengeance lol

Thing is crazy women reveal they’re crazy long before they’re hitting and clawing. If you’re an athlete there’s enough good looking normal girls not to be in that situation in the first place.

Advertisement
Back