Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

That's a weak argument. This would have went public just like Jameis' case did. All this tells me is she is more concerned about ruining Francois life than actually getting justice.
You kidding me...this chick apparently has had a history with Francois. She needs to make it public and get the **** away.

Advertisement
The clocking is ticking on Willie, a lot of the FSU boosters never liked him from the beginning & now that they got Briles on staff they basically have his replacement already in line.

Anything worse than 9-3 & he's gone at the end of the season.

People in this thread last night/this morning really thinking he wasn't gonna get kicked off the team hahahahah.

100000000000000% chance he was getting kicked off the minute this surfaced.

Advertisement
The clocking is ticking on Willie, a lot of the FSU boosters never liked him from the beginning & now that they got Briles on staff they basically have his replacement already in line.

Don't think so. They'd owe him an $18M buyout after next season. He'll survive unless the season is another complete disaster. If they make a bowl game he'll stay. They're not paying $18M for him to walk unless they literally have no choice....i.e. another 5 win season.

Advertisement

Agreed except I think 8-4 he stays due to the buyout.

Advertisement
Don't think so. They'd owe him an $18M buyout after next season. He'll survive unless the season is another complete disaster. If they make a bowl game he'll stay. They're not paying $18M for him to walk unless they literally have no choice....i.e. another 5 win season.
I agree with that to a certain extent, but money is not a problem for FSU, there's language in every contract that can allow them to lower the amount they actually have to pay when they let a coach go.

But trust, losing to Miami again, losing to Clemson, Cuse & BC, or if they fck around and lose to NC St too at Doak, he's outta there. FSU isn't gonna sit back & watch Cuse come up to take their spot in the Atlantic & they're already taking beatings from Clemson every year. Now with Louisville having a new staff & UF having Mullen making them competent they're not just gonna let Willie continue to drive their program down to mediocrity.

They're not strapped for cash, if they gotta pay upwards of $15mill to get rid of him, they will.

Advertisement
And that same wimp could of had a gun and shot you plead self defense, And that same woman you was defending would of went to the courthouse to defend that guy.

True very true , it was foolish sorry to say , I saw red when he pushed her violently hitting cars and to the ground.

I engaged totally surprised him he never thought with his show of force Someone would come out of know where with such size and overwhelming power .

But yes FOOLISH better for a quick 911 and get license plates and photos.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back