Francois fsu qb news (he gone)

I misunderstood what you meant - I think he survives it easily. This is nothing to them. It’s FSU.

You can piledrive bltches, rape them, beat them. So a little ‘ol slap or punch in the face to woman is no big deal in Trailernasty.

But hey, I hope you’re right and I’m wrong.

Told you bro, its 2019 no way he was surviving this crap. Now lets play them and break Blackman in two.

Advertisement
Didn’t Blackman officially transfer somewhere else? Because if not, he’ll probably come back.

Advertisement
Whimps that abuse women are scared cry babies when confronted when the tables are turned.

I gave a true example of a woman abuser get confronted by a much larger force like he was doing, they run and cry .

That’s what I was talking about, take this FSU WHIMP and try that on a real man and he’d be CRYING for help LMAO

GOCANES
And that same wimp could of had a gun and shot you plead self defense, And that same woman you was defending would of went to the courthouse to defend that guy.

Advertisement
Stay classy Noles...

Ouch and Wow with that statement. Going to school in Tally I can admit FSU has a pretty toxic social climate as it pertains to the treatment of women. Not just sports but frat and General body all together. Knew a couple FSU players in my day and they got away with soooooooooooo much.

More than likely they both were being physical with each other. As he said she threw something at him. But Francois is an idiot for even being in that situation in the first place. You can tell he has problems and needs to stay away from that female. An she is stupid for staying in that relationship.

Look at this expert on the human condition.

Advertisement
It doesn’t apply to this situation just based off the audio but some women are really persistent and pretty much wont stop until they get a fight. I think it’s pretty dumb how so many people can say don’t hit a woman BUT also say a woman hitting a man isn’t a problem. Everybody is not the same and you can’t go thru life putting your hands on people and thinking you somehow get to decide how they should respond as well. They wanna be treated equal to men in the workforce, positions of power, sports and society in general so let’s be equal here too.
This has nothing to with equality, or equal rights. It has to with common sense. Nothing good can come of it. If you enable someone to suck you into violence or retaliation especially a women. NO GOOD CAN COME OF IT. WALK AWAY, remove yourself from the situation. Better to lose face, than your freedom.

Advertisement
This has nothing to with equality, or equal rights. It has to with common sense. Nothing good can come of it. If you enable someone to suck you into violence or retaliation especially a women. NO GOOD CAN COME OF IT. WALK AWAY, remove yourself from the situation. Better to lose face, than your freedom.
Or have someone record

Just stop typing. We get it, you're a "tough guy" who wouldn't dare let a female hit him without repercussion. Which makes you the same idiot we all watch on cops yelling "they disrespected me" before there put in handcuffs and headed to prison.
Sorry, but I feel like if you don’t want a man to put his hands on you, keep YOUR hands to yourself...

Advertisement
Back